Using A Drip Tip

jgray

Just thought I would post some thoughts on probably the least expensive accessory one can purchase for vaping,

the drip tip. I bought one from Clouds of Vapor that is made of a black, nylon type plastic. First, I have yet to ever draw any liquid into my mouth when inhaling. This can happen quite frequently with regular 510 carts. Second, the drip tip material does not heat up from the energy produced by the atomizer. Third, it fits comfortably in the mouth. I like this. Lastly, reloading juice is quick, with no fumbling around. I like this thing, and it enhances my experience for very little pocket money. ($1.99-$2.99) It is a recommended addition from this poster.

Just got another one from vapor galaxy.It is a chrome one though, nice shape and the hole is funnel shaped, I have not sucked any juice thru this one like I have with my other one. That one has a straight bored hole.

I've been thinking that the plastic ones wouldn't transfer heat as much. Thanks for confirming that! :thumbup:

I got a couple of brass ones from Super-T at first. They look nice till they start to tarnish a little but they clean right up. They're a little heavy tho. Also have a couple of the black plastic ones. They work well and are a great little idea, I too would say it's a well added addition to anyones vaping supplies.

Great thoughts jgray! thumbsup.gif As you can see, we all agree with you; drip tips are the only way to go. I use a plastic one too, and wouldn't vape an atty without it. This is something every vaper needs to own, and not just one. As inexpensive as they are, there's no reason not to have backups at least, in case one is lost.

I'll throw my vote in for the drip tips, too. I have several from different places and can't say any are any better than the others, but I know they are the best for dripping. Can't image vaping without them any more.

Well I'm sure glad I read this. I was about to X the drip-tips right off the map for me. I bought a steel tip, shorty, and I wasn't happy with it at all. It's heavy, it gets really cold when when it sits in the a/c in between puffs, feels weird in my mouth and I swear it makes everything taste a little bit like steel! Not to mention I seem to get "juiced" more often than not. Maybe a steel shorty just isn't the best choice. Thanks for the review, I'll have to give the drip-tip another shot, but plastic this time!

Well I'm sure glad I read this. I was about to X the drip-tips right off the map for me. I bought a steel tip, shorty, and I wasn't happy with it at all. It's heavy, it gets really cold when when it sits in the a/c in between puffs, feels weird in my mouth and I swear it makes everything taste a little bit like steel! Not to mention I seem to get "juiced" more often than not. Maybe a steel shorty just isn't the best choice. Thanks for the review, I'll have to give the drip-tip another shot, but plastic this time!

Amen Jim, it's plastic for me. I never could get my head around sticking metal in my mouth, against my teeth and gums. I vape when I'm driving a lot, and smashing my gums with a metal tip just never registered as a good idea for me. :)

black delrin for me too.

There are inexpensive drip tips out there at about $2. I ordered a couple from TW at a $1 something a piece but the openings are really small. I prefer my Super-T which was about $10 with the shipping. The mouth is wider and that makes a huge difference for me. The drip tips I ordered from TW feel great, but the opening is so small that my 2-3 drops often "pool" up inside of it. Not hard to remedy though, just gently unscrew the atty a little bit .. the airflow will usually pull it down.

Not a huge factor, but I like ease-of-use so will only order wide-mouth drip tips in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

The one I've been using is from Puresmoker. One of the most simple/inexpensive things you can get, but makes all the difference in the world. I love it. Btw, mine's a black "delrin" one too. Much more comfortable than the metal ones, and pretty much unaffected by heat from the atomizer.

black delrin for me too.

There are inexpensive drip tips out there at about $2. I ordered a couple from TW at a $1 something a piece but the openings are really small. I prefer my Super-T which was about $10 with the shipping. The mouth is wider and that makes a huge difference for me. The drip tips I ordered from TW feel great, but the opening is so small that my 2-3 drops often "pool" up inside of it. Not hard to remedy though, just gently unscrew the atty a little bit .. the airflow will usually pull it down.

Not a huge factor, but I like ease-of-use so will only order wide-mouth drip tips in the future.

Thanks for that info. I was going to order some drip tips from TW, but I wouldn't care for the small opening so I'll pass on them now.

Oh wow nana .. you are one of those ppl here who seems to me so experienced. It pleases me to know my feedback has helped you, even in such a small way.

<3

Edited by noXious

Oh wow nana .. you are one of those ppl here who seems to me so experienced. It pleases me to know my feedback has helped you, even in such a small way.

<3

Any information we share is a big thing. I love my drip tips and want a few more. I liked the price at TW, but I know I wouldn't like the small opening, so you saved me some time and money. That is always greatly appreciated.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines