Typos like a mother!

So I was backing up some stuff in the database and looking at old posts. Holy crap do I make typos like a mofo! You would think I was from another country speaking english as a 2nd language it's so bad. In fact I've seen emails from China that have better grammar than the crap I come up with. How the forums have made it this far sometimes I wonder.

I would just like to apologise for my crazy typos. I read and answer so many emails, posts, youtube messages, youtube comments, forwards and staff emails and personal emails AND forum PM's all at the same time I think my brain just starts to spit out random words to keep up.

Royce and Sean are working diligently to create a Chris>English translating program. I would post back when it's complete ;)

It is funny, i really noticed it early on and 'member when i called you the "King of Typos" like Typos is Greek Island or someplace!! haha.

I'm an EA and proof reader for marketing dept so I really notice it. Boyfriend used to laugh when I would read the newspaper and redline the articles then grade the paper with a C-.

Although I do find myself running carefree in this forum as typos are okay here.

Glad your carefree otherwise your brain might just explode here! If the forum really takes off I'll have pay you to proof read everything and set the mailer system to send you all my posts before they go live. :D

Whoa Whoa!! Settle down King o' Typos -- I didn't buy into that bro!! Your typos are a job and a half!! :o

Okay, I wasn't going to say anything but ... well ... I just can't hold back any longer. ;) Do you think you could make a slight change from where it says 'sit back relax and vape with freinds' to ... 'friends'? Just because we're on the subject of typos, you know? hee, hee.