Cartos And Juice Absorbtion

I just got some new juices in today from Vermont Vapor, maple and smoke.

I seem to be having some trouble though. I can't get the smoke juice to absorb into a new carto. The juice simply lays right on the top of the filler and will NOT be absorbed? Has anyone else run across this phenomenon before? The maple went in just fine. :iiam:

My juice is half VG by volume, and it absorbs well using the condom method. Like Brian suggested a while back, I shake it down like a thermometer as I'm filling and I don't have any trouble getting them full. FTJoe might have something that it's specific to this carto. Have you tried another?

My juice is half VG by volume, and it absorbs well using the condom method. Like Brian suggested a while back, I shake it down like a thermometer as I'm filling and I don't have any trouble getting them full. FTJoe might have something that it's specific to this carto. Have you tried another?

Yep... that is the best way to make sure you have it full. Leave the condom on the bottem of it and shake it several times... then I can usually put quite a bit more in mine.

No, I didn't want to use another carto, as I really am not too fond of this flavor after trying it. I didn't want to waste a second carto on a flavor that I don't care for. I never had that happen before. Chris, your tip was probably the most effective. Thanks for the assist.