"Hacks & Mods"

This is another area that I have been thinking we need to create on the home page but, like anything else let's try it out first. If you have any sort of hacks or mods that you have done to your e-cig for whatever reason, let us know and/or see it. Can you think of something cool and new to do to your e-cig or a completely new part, lets hear it.

B)

Edited by Sean

If you could create an auto drip for ANY ecigs I'd love to see it. I'd pay good money if it worked well.

Perhaps you could create a cart that has a rubber bottom, then some type of push pump on top (like a weed wacker does for the gas) and you could push the liquid into the atomizer. Not auto I know but still a start. Obviously the push button on top would have to be very small but yea... anway

One hesitates to post a page from another e-cig forum (as I just like this one the most)... but since Sean asked:

There's a cat who goes by the handle MegaVapeMan over at Vapeatron.com who's getting pretty advanced in his mod concepts. Here's his latest version of a device that combines a 901 atty with hefty batts, a manual switch, and a 4ml pump for juicing on the fly:

http://www.vapeatron.com/upac-681/

UPAC.jpg

inUPAC.jpg

I cant tell if he has those battery's wired in series or parallel cause if he had it series he would get 7.4volts and that seams to high but it looks like parallel so that he gets only 3.7volts but increases hes mah to 18000

Parallel, yes, he mentioned.

One hesitates to post a page from another e-cig forum (as I just like this one the most)... but since Sean asked:

There's a cat who goes by the handle MegaVapeMan over at Vapeatron.com who's getting pretty advanced in his mod concepts. Here's his latest version of a device that combines a 901 atty with hefty batts, a manual switch, and a 4ml pump for juicing on the fly:

hey Dancer, could you do me a favor and ask the guy where he got the piece that he has screwing into his atomizer. If you could let me know that would be Legit. Thanks man, it will be a big help.