Help Me

bambam74525

I have burned through 2 batteries and to atomizers in less than a month. Am I doing something wrong to is this just the life span? I am usually vaping on it all day long since I was a 2 pack a day smoker. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Turd Ferguson!!!!

I have burned through 2 batteries and to atomizers in less than a month. Am I doing something wrong to is this just the life span? I am usually vaping on it all day long since I was a 2 pack a day smoker. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Turd Ferguson!!!!

We need more info... what unit do you have, do you have a Joye 510, 801 Penstyle, etc. etc.

Manual battery or auto? Do you direct drip or use carts? The more help we have the better. :thumbsup:

We need more info... what unit do you have, do you have a Joye 510, 801 Penstyle, etc. etc.

Manual battery or auto? Do you direct drip or use carts? The more help we have the better. :thumbsup:

I use Joye510, manual battery, and direct drip, no cartomizer. They work great but one battery completely stopped working and the other one will only hold a charge for about a minute then quits. Not sure about the atomizers maybe I got them too hot or something.

I use Joye510, manual battery, and direct drip, no cartomizer. They work great but one battery completely stopped working and the other one will only hold a charge for about a minute then quits. Not sure about the atomizers maybe I got them too hot or something.

Strange. Did these come in a brand new "kit" from somewhere? If it's happening to both batts, I would lean towards the charger, simply because its not common for BOTH batts to be bad. Not saying it's not possible, just not likely. What does the charger do when you put a battery on it a plug it in? Any lights on it?

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be here soon.

Instead...bambam has me.

bambam...Where did the kit come from? If vaping is working well for you, you should have more than two batteries as it is. 30% off 510 equipment at TotallyWicked for example. I have a post around here somewhere, maybe the supplier section...I don't want to presume you can afford it, but at two packs a day, you should be saving some good coin. ;-)

Edited by FTJoe

Instead...bambam has me.

bambam...Where did the kit come from? If vaping is working well for you, you should have more than two batteries as it is. 30% off 510 equipment at TotallyWicked for example. I have a post around here somewhere, maybe the supplier section...I don't want to presume you can afford it, but at two packs a day, you should be saving some good coin. ;-)

See, I told you the smart ones would be here soon!! :thumbsup:

For the batts, have you cleaned the connection points on the batts and charger? You may not be getting a good charge on them. Juice can build up on the connection and it can get pretty dirty. As FTJoe said, you need some backups. Do you have another charger you can try, just to make sure it's not a bad charger?

As for the attys, they can be hit and miss. I've had some last for months and other last only a day. Always keep enough spares.

I was curious if the kit came from somewhere "reputable". Brian makes a good point, need to clean contact points on battery and atty. When you say burned through? What does that mean? You have other batteries and attys around to test them? If you're that heavy a vaper, you might do well with an ego or even something that takes an external battery, maybe even a passthru device. I say that because I think a battery only has so many charge cycles it can go through and since the dropoff is so quick on the regular 510, people throw it back in the charger too quickly quick. Megas (520) batteries last longer, the ego/tornado is a real nice battery, then you have passthrus as well if you are by a computer. Janty stick and all sorts of mods as well. Just running at the mouth until you post back.

Strange. Did these come in a brand new "kit" from somewhere? If it's happening to both batts, I would lean towards the charger, simply because its not common for BOTH batts to be bad. Not saying it's not possible, just not likely. What does the charger do when you put a battery on it a plug it in? Any lights on it?

They came in a new kit. The charger lites up and the green light comes on when the charge is complete. My Blucig batteris have lasted a lot longer. I ordered a new charger and some new batteries the other day. I will see if that is the problem. Thanks Man

I was curious if the kit came from somewhere "reputable". Brian makes a good point, need to clean contact points on battery and atty. When you say burned through? What does that mean? You have other batteries and attys around to test them? If you're that heavy a vaper, you might do well with an ego or even something that takes an external battery, maybe even a passthru device. I say that because I think a battery only has so many charge cycles it can go through and since the dropoff is so quick on the regular 510, people throw it back in the charger too quickly quick. Megas (520) batteries last longer, the ego/tornado is a real nice battery, then you have passthrus as well if you are by a computer. Janty stick and all sorts of mods as well. Just running at the mouth until you post back.

I got the kit from Vaportalk store. I have always had good luck with them and Chris has been a big help. I am going to try the new charger and see if that helps. thanks man

They came in a new kit. The charger lites up and the green light comes on when the charge is complete. My Blucig batteris have lasted a lot longer. I ordered a new charger and some new batteries the other day. I will see if that is the problem. Thanks Man

How long have you been using these two batteries? The other peeps above have some good input as well. I will re-emphasize... If you are a heavy vaper, you should go with either a Tornado w/ 1000mah battery, or some other mod with it's own batteries. That's just my opinion... I can't imagine using a 510 battery as my "go to" device. The battery life just isn't there! What I did was go to Totally Wicked and purchase just one Tornado battery and charger to see if I liked it. Well, I did, and I'm pretty confident you would too. Then I ended up buying a couple of the 1000 mah batts for it and cones and was good to go. The eGo/Tornado is pretty sweet when combined with a Low Res 510 atty. Just my .02

Edited by DAYVAPE

My 510 batteries lasted for more than two months before they wouldn't hold a charge as well any more. I think that's about average. Atomizers are iffy. I've had them last for two months and had some last just a couple of days. You take your chances with those, but one month is average.

I have to agree with the suggestions for the eGo. The batteries last a lot longer between charges than the regular 510 batteries do. I've had my original eGo batteries for 5 months now and they are still going. Not holding a charge as long right now, but I'm happy with how long they have lasted.

Having batteries and atomizers go bad is why I always stress having backups. I never wanted to be caught without something.

my original 510 batts still work great got 2 megas a while back and they seem to last a lil longer but yeah attys and dripping kills me some last a lil some dont

ok, just my 2 cents---

with the atty's--they will burn up fairly quick if they stay too hot. I have found it helps (alot) to make sure they cool down a bit in between draws.

When I am vaping heavy I usually run 2 units and alternate.

as for the batteries--could be charger or just the batteries. sometimes a couple duds slip through.

are the batteries hold a charge at all?? 510s only last a couple hours with heavy vaping.