Capt. Slow goes fast

Cool vid find bro. I have been in love with that car since they started producing it. I still have the first magazine it was on the cover of which has big bold writing all over the cover of the driver's quote "When cruising at 253mph. . . ". That car is ducking amazing man. I have a 6 page article on it. It has a Volkswagen (Volkswagen owns Bugatti) W16 engine (a pan style engine), 10 radiators, a rear spoiler that comes up and down automatically depending on your speed, a suspension system that raises and lowers the car depending on your speed, takes two keys to activate the cars full power, and if I remember right costs about 1.5 million dollars. I went down to the LA auto show the year the car was just developed and they had one there that was a metallic royal blue with navy fendors, Sick! And there was some dude who was like 25 years old that was being personally shown the car because he was thinking about buying it, apparently he had a black card, son of a duck.

Soo here's what I am thinking. We should start a fund where all the sites members contribute as much as they can every month and give it to me so I can buy one. After I buy it, I promise I will personally pick each one of you up and take you for a ride in it, OK. :DB)

Edited by Sean

Cool vid find bro. I have been in love with that car since they started producing it. I still have the first magazine it was on the cover of which has big bold writing all over the cover of the driver's quote "When cruising at 253mph. . . ". That car is ducking amazing man. I have a 6 page article on it. It has a Volkswagen (Volkswagen owns Bugatti) W16 engine (a pan style engine), 10 radiators, a rear spoiler that comes up and down automatically depending on your speed, a suspension system that raises and lowers the car depending on your speed, takes two keys to activate the cars full power, and if I remember right costs about 1.5 million dollars. I went down to the LA auto show the year the car was just developed and they had one there that was a metallic royal blue with navy fendors, Sick! And there was some dude who was like 25 years old that was being personally shown the car because he was thinking about buying it, apparently he had a black card, son of a duck.

Soo here's what I am thinking. We should start a fund where all the sites members contribute as much as they can every month and give it to me so I can buy one. After I buy it, I promise I will personally pick each one of you up and take you for a ride in it, OK. :DB)

a ride to the gas station so that we can fill her up for ya.

Is it just your mission to use my site to get as much free crap as you can or what? :rolleyes: