i have too many to put in a post!! just keep checking my profile pic....i rotate through my ink on a regular basis!! you will probably see all of them in the course of about 2 months!! hehehe!!

I just got my first tatt a couple months ago, my daughter drew the image and the tattooist did a beautiful job putting it on my leg.

I have a new one on the back of my neck--celtic knot for my 26th wedding anniversary. no pic of that one yet.

My daughter is my tattoo princess--i think she is up to 7 tatts.

i have too many to put in a post!! just keep checking my profile pic....i rotate through my ink on a regular basis!! you will probably see all of them in the course of about 2 months!! hehehe!!

That's a nice one today O! thumbsup.gif

I just got my first tatt a couple months ago, my daughter drew the image and the tattooist did a beautiful job putting it on my leg.

I have a new one on the back of my neck--celtic knot for my 26th wedding anniversary. no pic of that one yet.

My daughter is my tattoo princess--i think she is up to 7 tatts.

That's a great vaper's tat! Way to go kitsune!

post-1611-074767900 1276127185_thumb.jpgMost recent, kinda "fresh" in this pic. :D It's not bleeding anymore but still peeling... You can't see the whole thing from any one direction -- just like the picture in Lascaux that it's taken from. This is the Falling Horse, originally painted about 17,000 years ago. Edit: Jeez, sorry, guess I need to resize the pics!!!

post-1611-074767900 1276127185_thumb.jpg

Edited by ddavelarsen

Here's my other cave art tattoo -- my grandson's hand. People have been blowing paint over their hands in caves for over 20,000 years; I've done this all over town, why not on my calf too? ;)

post-1611-047605400 1276127243_thumb.jpg

post-1611-047605400 1276127243_thumb.jpg

Edited by ddavelarsen

neck -flaming heart w/ banner which reads: "Memories"

gallery_1189_32_7692.jpg

arms before i got kids' names

med_gallery_1189_32_107309.jpg

Daughter's name (boys' names - "Gunner & Lincoln" - on inside of arm, no good pic at this time), yes, her middle name IS Danger.

gallery_1189_32_2654.jpg

as a side note, i got the kids' names the day before the pic (which is why it's kind of foggy and blue looking), and like 2-3 days after the picture i quit smoking. my first PV cane in the mail later this same day.

i have a few other tats, but my neck and my kids names are my favorites.

Edited by Stirfry

Nice tatts all the way around !!!!

especially the manly tattoo.....

Stirfry--I barely survived the healing process on the back of my neck--the side of the neck probably would have done me in. Love the kids names.

Dave was that the one you were getting as a family outing??? Love your grandsons hand.

Yep, that was it kitsune! Hence the 'fresh' photo. :D A lot of wonderful work occurred that night; five members of my family all got tats at the same time. That was cool, believe me. We took over the place.

I'm sure the shop is still trying to recover !!!

I got my neck tattoo a couple of weeks ago, while I was in Arizona. My sister and my niece also got tattoos--was a great girl day.

I'm glad you guys had a good outing, your tattoo looks great !!!

I too have too many to post, but im fully sleeved on my right arm. I have almost a full half sleeve on my left arm. And i have scattered tattoos on my left forearm, chest, stomach, neck, legs, and back. :thumbsup:

I have two total...

The one pictured is incomplete. I actually had that one done with a 3rd degree sunburn that I incurred the day before and because I didn't go to the Dr. I didn't realize how badly I was burned. Time was of the essence though because my friend who was doing the work was to be moving very soon. After the initial sitting, I was too badly burned to complete the work and he was across the country several weeks later when I had finally healed. If/when I ever go back to have the color added (and the lines redefined) it will be complete only when my nape is pierced with a circular bb.

The second I'm not too embarrassed to admit would probably get me banned from the site if I posted a picture of it, but it does exist and is a sentry black widow.

Dave I love that hand-print of your grandson's. Add to that the history and the fact that you've done this type of thing all over town makes for a neat story to accompany it.

Kitsune your daughter is a beautiful illustrator! I read the story behind that piece in another thread I believe somewhere else on the forum .. just beautiful!

Stirfry I think you've set yourself up for trouble naming your daughter Danger .. definite cool factor, though. You have some nice work.

Sinikal should bust out the cam .. would love to see that sleeve.

P.S. when I try to upload I get: "The server returned an error during upload" not sure why. I have tried it in ff & chrome. When I select "Try switching to our basic uploader" it takes me to my profile's General Settings page where "Enable flash uploader?" is checked.

Guess I'll try again later.

Stirfry--I barely survived the healing process on the back of my neck--the side of the neck probably would have done me in. Love the kids names.

but my neck was especially painful. not because it actually "hurt" more (because the inside of my wrists were the worst. both solid black) but because my neck one it is the only tattoo i have where i couldn't see it while they were doing it. i swear it felt like i was getting tattooed on the back of my head. it was like electricity, lol.

I have two total...

The one pictured is incomplete. I actually had that one done with a 3rd degree sunburn that I incurred the day before and because I didn't go to the Dr. I didn't realize how badly I was burned. Time was of the essence though because my friend who was doing the work was to be moving very soon. After the initial sitting, I was too badly burned to complete the work and he was across the country several weeks later when I had finally healed. If/when I ever go back to have the color added (and the lines redefined) it will be complete only when my nape is pierced with a circular bb.

The second I'm not too embarrassed to admit would probably get me banned from the site if I posted a picture of it, but it does exist and is a sentry black widow.

Dave I love that hand-print of your grandson's. Add to that the history and the fact that you've done this type of thing all over town makes for a neat story to accompany it.

Kitsune your daughter is a beautiful illustrator! I read the story behind that piece in another thread I believe somewhere else on the forum .. just beautiful!

Stirfry I think you've set yourself up for trouble naming your daughter Danger .. definite cool factor, though. You have some nice work.

Sinikal should bust out the cam .. would love to see that sleeve.

P.S. when I try to upload I get: "The server returned an error during upload" not sure why. I have tried it in ff & chrome. When I select "Try switching to our basic uploader" it takes me to my profile's General Settings page where "Enable flash uploader?" is checked.

Guess I'll try again later.

Uhhhhhhh I think you forgot to mention my tat ?????????????? :lol:

I have two total...

WOW LOL!! Things that make ya go HMMMMMMM...............

I too have too many to post, but im fully sleeved on my right arm. I have almost a full half sleeve on my left arm. And i have scattered tattoos on my left forearm, chest, stomach, neck, legs, and back. :thumbsup:

I'm with noX, bust out the camera dude! This is a tat thread! And noXious, feel free to send that black widow to me, I'm not shy. :D

Jeff, that's one awesome freakin tattoo man, but I'd sure like to see a bigger picture of it. ;)

I wonder what it is about the neck? My wife's first tat was on her neck and she cried like a baby -- and turned around and got another one. :D I noticed that when I lay my head down it hurts a lot more than when I'm holding my head up; I think it has to do with having something else to pay attention to. But remind me not to get anything on my neck anyway, okay? So far, none of mine are visible at work, which is probably a good policy for now.

darn you jeff .. I was trying to escape unnoticed! I'm not sure what it is so I was at a loss. I guess "Jeff .. what is that on your arm?" might work..maybe?

I also really like O's tats .. the one was very elegant and so pretty and this one she has posted is a darling with beautiful coloring!

I still don't seem to be able to upload so ..

tat_002.jpg

trickery will work almost every time ;)

My tat is a cloud with a lightening bolt coming out of it. OK here's the story behind it. I was 18, drunk & in Hollywood. It was the cheapest tat on the wall ($15). Nuff said :D