Juice Emergency! Help!

ok. first the problem. i was running out of juice, but i friend i turned onto vaping (who went back to smoking) wad a bottle of my preferred mix i made for him (menthol/coffee) which he gave me a couple days ago.

that will run out my tomorrow night, for sure.

however, i DO have a 30ml bottle of "Reduced PG Icy Menthol" - if you read my review of this, well, basically it tasted like a new atty (plain PG primer). is pretty thin in consistency, and is basically intolerable to vape as is.

i am dead broke until the 16th. this is the key.

what i need to know is:

is there anything household, or available at a common grocery store, that i can add to it to make it minty/menthol, or coffee flavored to get me by until my next order?

i do not care if it will be hard on atties. i have a bunch and will be ordering more along with cartos on my next order. so if i can melt an Altoid, or add a bit if some wicked strong coffee, i will do so even if it will crap up the atties. i'd rather burn up a few atties that start smoking again, and i WILL NOT make it to the 16th with nothing. the 30ml bottle will easily get me buy, but not as is. it is seriously flavorless (in a bad way). Llike i said above, it pretty much tastes exactly like a new atty (imagine vaping that for 10-12 days!)

any solution will do.

i have never made DIY juice so i do now know what i can use. i say a video of a guy who soaked a snuss packet in PG, so i figured i could do the same with coffee....

PLEASE HELP!

THANKS!

My first suggestion would be to go to a local hobby shop that sells candy making supplies and see if they have any LoAnns candy flavorings. The creme de menthe seems to give a nice minty flavor ( one of my favorites ).

Also look in the phone book for a small bakery that specializes in cake and candy making.

If all else fails I guess you could make some very strong coffee, let it stand for a day or so and strain it through a filter. Add some vg to make it a little thicker and try that.

Let me know what you come up with and I'll try to think of some more ideas.

Good luck and happy vaping.

p.s. If you can't find anything locally let me know and I'll send you some coffee flavoring I have from Tastyvapor.

Edited by snubber

there is actually a Bickford in Cleveland, but it's way on the other side of town, and all their info states "commercial sizes". i will try search for local candy suppliers. i know of a place close by where i got bulk chocolate pellets a few years ago, maybe they would have something.

Edited by Stirfry

try the local hobby shop or WalMart if they do not have Lorann's they will have Wilton Cake and Candy flavoring. Use the peppermint as in my early days 1 1/2 years ago I did mix this with juice and it worked pretty damn good. Best to you.

well, added some peppermint extract, and made up super condensed coffee syrup , but this crap juice i had was pretty thin in the first place and the thin extract alone made it almost too thin to use, but it doesn't taste half bad! vapor is almost nonexistent though...

oh well. guess i'll orders a bottle of VT juice tomorrow. i HATE ordering one bottle and paying that shipping knowing i'll be placing a huge order a week later.

thanks for the help guys. it kinda worked, lol.

• 1 month later...

Some people have found Glycerin at wal-mart, I've had no such luck, but lorann oils carries it for like 5 bucks, its great to thicken juice :D