Chris and Sean Show

Good stuff guys. If yall plan on doing more car trips you should really think about the go pro cam you can suction cup it to the window and it has a 170 deg. wide angle lens so you can shoot both of you and you wouldn't have to hold cam. http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?area=2&productid=2 You can find them cheaper then that on the web.

I was thinking about picking that up. We didn't plan to tape stuff in the car but we just always seems to be driving some place. I really want to pick up the FLIP UltraHD and find a suction cup attachment for that. This way we can use it at home and in the car without 2 cameras. Plus it's HD so you can really see how crappy I look in the morning.

Thanks for the positive comments by the way we love it! I know the show is a little boring at the moment but we're working on it. The wife and I have some trips planned which should make the video more interesting

Ya, we do have some upcoming events and trips. Pretty soon I will be turning 21 which is always interesting, although I think I just want to chill with some friends. I am kind of over goin out and getting crazy, more the "kick back" kinda guy.

Oh, and I guess the ladys were talkin about a Vegas trip in August foo.

Yea I heard. Sounds good to me. Perhaps we can stop by Area 51 when we are there as well. It was cool as hell last time we went. Perhaps the first to smoke an ecig outside of the Area 51 base. That is so long as we don't get arrested

to tell you the truth I really did enjoy both of these. Maybe it's because I feel like i know you two. I found your humor and bickering actually kinda cute. You two are clearly good friends and I have a feeling Chris that you are lucky to have Ashley as she is one very patient woman. When she married you she got the whole package; 1 being Chris of course and 2, 3 and 4, being Sean and Royce and JHartman too!!

Keep it up!! This really helped to humanize my day in this boring corporate world i live in from 9-5.

More More Me Want More!!

glad you like it! Yes she got the bad end of the deal that's for sure. She's a good hearted girl. I don't know how she deals with it to be honest. She says she is going to show up in more videos which will be cool for the members and youtubers.

As for JHartman I have only met him once belive it or not and Ashley doesn't know who he is lol.

You will start to see more of Chris (very close freind of mine) he's always on the forum but never posts. Dunno why lol

Glad we make your day better!