Ruyin History?

Hi folks! I'm back, for a bit anyway... Life got busy...

Anyway, I've been corrupting (ahem...) Educating friends & coworkers about e-cigs. A question came up that I have no answer. The general history of nic-juice flavors. Is Ruyin a flavor that was specially blended for e-cogs? Where did the name come from, etc.

BTW, I finally got around to getting a pass-through for when I'm sitting at the computer. Love it!! Mentioned it to my dispatcher, who is now vaping at the desk. (office is non-smoking) I'll be getting her one soon.

I've also been stocking up on equipment & gear. Co-workers & passengers have been clamoring for it. I give VT cards to anyone who's online, but there's a lot of people around here who are computer-phobic and/or don't do credit cards. So I'm running an informal 'buyer's club' where I take requests, put the order in, & they can pay cash on delivery. As if life wasn't busy enough... Oh well, for a good cause...

It is a comany that makes e-ciggs and the flavors labeled RY1,2,3,4 are baserd on the flavors they came up with . They have chosen to try to get along with FDA and other goverenment agencies and are taking a different track than most e-cigg companies as far asthier product line goes.http://www.ruyanamerica.com/ http://www.ruyan.com.cn/

Edited by mcquinn

Ruyan is actually the company that started electronic cigarettes. In fact Phillip Morris purchased quite a bit of their shares last year.

That should be more common knowledge than LR attys.

Ruyan is actually the company that started electronic cigarettes. In fact Phillip Morris purchased quite a bit of their shares last year.

That's kinda scary. I wonder what PM is up to.

I have a feeling that we will soon only be able to buy nicuid in cartomisers and our friends at Phillip Morris and other Big Tobacco will be the agent to assure the goverenment gets what it deems to be its fair share of the revenue.

Thanks for the answers. Now I have a better response to that question than, "UHM..."

As for what PM is up to, probably going to wait till people like us build up a market, then jump in. And if we don't manage it, then they'll just shut it down altogether.