How Much Juice Do You Go Through In A Month?

From my 15 yrs in the RC Hobby ...

That only applies to older NiCad and NiMh batteries. If you run a LiPo , Lithium Ion, or any of the newer Lithium based rechargeable TOO low you will kill it. That's probably why they have the low voltage, blinking light on them. They also HAVE to be charged on a charger designed especially for them. They WILL catch fire if charged on the wrong type of charger (Peak Detection), or charged at the wrong rate. IF they catch fire, there is nothing you can do to put it out. They will continue to burn when completely submerged in water! There have been MORE THAN a few people around here that have burned their houses or vehicles up by charging them incorrectly or leaving them unattended. But I am talking multiple cell packs here, not single batteries. But it is still a good idea to keep an eye on your batts when charging.

Lithiums actually like to be stored with roughly a 70% charge. Like we are going to Store our E-cig batteries that long! LOL

Now I'm still a newb on the Ecigs, heck , I'm not even sure what batteries they all use but 3.7 volts per cell leads me to believe they are lipos.

Battery technology has increased exponentially within the past 5-10 years and battery "memory" is pretty much a thing of the past.

OK enough of my rambling! I hope this helped somebody!

Here's the university opinion on Lion batteries...it says that's false, then I think says run it down to keep the little meter that's in there from getting confused.

http://www.batteryuniversity.com/parttwo-34.htm

"A lithium-ion battery provides 300-500 discharge/charge cycles. The battery prefers a partial rather than a full discharge. Frequent full discharges should be avoided when possible. Instead, charge the battery more often or use a larger battery. There is no concern of memory when applying unscheduled charges.

Although lithium-ion is memory-free in terms of performance deterioration, batteries with fuel gauges exhibit what engineers refer to as "digital memory". Here is the reason: Short discharges with subsequent recharges do not provide the periodic calibration needed to synchronize the fuel gauge with the battery's state-of-charge. A deliberate full discharge and recharge every 30 charges corrects this problem. Letting the battery run down to the cut-off point in the equipment will do this. If ignored, the fuel gauge will become increasingly less accurate. (Read more in 'Choosing the right battery for portable computing', Part Two.) "

It always confused me but I think it basically says don't always fully discharge except once a month or so to keep the fuel gauge calibrated. I also believe when the battery is new, you should discharge it, let it charge full, discharge it, full and maybe one more time. I find with at least bigger batteries I see the first discharge takes only 2 hours for a lappy lets say, then 2.5 then maybe a little longer.