Dse808?

I picked one of them up and was wondering if anybody else has one. I did a video on it and posted it up to the video section of VT. I wanted to get some other people's impression of their experiences with the unit.

I have had them on my site for a while now and I think it is a good Mod . I use mine everyday. Especially useful with a USB car adapter. works well with 808/510 cartos.

Just my 10c my 2 c is free

This is SLB's version of the Janty/Joye stick and I have to say I've heard good thing about it. I may get on myself and give it a whirl :)

Chris, how's the baby doing? I've been out of the country for awhile.

I have had them on my site for a while now and I think it is a good Mod . I use mine everyday. Especially useful with a USB car adapter. works well with 808/510 cartos.

Just my 10c my 2 c is free

I'm kinda surprised that you say it works well with cartos. I've not had much luck with cartos and ANY 3.7v device. They don't "use up the juice" like they should and do at 5v. Interesting that it works well with them... that's great to hear.

I'm kinda surprised that you say it works well with cartos. I've not had much luck with cartos and ANY 3.7v device. They don't "use up the juice" like they should and do at 5v. Interesting that it works well with them... that's great to hear.

My cartos actually do pretty well on my mega batts. I use them while fishing. Now it's not the 5/6v it hit, but it certainly does the job and keeps me satisfied. I got the mega batts specifically for that purpose... didn't want to lose a $100 mod in the river. They work well on Mark's Mod also. They didn't work that great on my spade, but I think that's because the batteries are getting old.

My cartos actually do pretty well on my mega batts. I use them while fishing. Now it's not the 5/6v it hit, but it certainly does the job and keeps me satisfied. I got the mega batts specifically for that purpose... didn't want to lose a $100 mod in the river. They work well on Mark's Mod also. They didn't work that great on my spade, but I think that's because the batteries are getting old.

Good! That's the type of stuff I like to know/learn! Thanks! I've tried them on my Tornado, my brokedown VP2, and regular batts. I never shoulda got started with em on the 5 volt units... now nothing compares to them! :thumbsup:

Good! That's the type of stuff I like to know/learn! Thanks! I've tried them on my Tornado, my brokedown VP2, and regular batts. I never shoulda got started with em on the 5 volt units... now nothing compares to them! :thumbsup:

With the adapter on the VP2 I found them way to airy. Didn't like it at all. But on all the other units the draw is pretty good.

For the mega batts I wanted to try the auto ones and they work well. Although I can't hold it in my mouth for long without drooling all over it, there are time when I do keep it in my mouth for a bit (you know, to cast, hook set, etc).

Edited by Brian

With the adapter on the VP2 I found them way to airy. Didn't like it at all. But on all the other units the draw is pretty good.

For the mega batts I wanted to try the auto ones and they work well. Although I can't hold it in my mouth for long without drooling all over it, there are time when I do keep it in my mouth for a bit (you know, to cast, hook set, etc).

Roger that! Or pop the top on a cold one...

• 1 month later...

Here's a method I use to keep from losing my e-cig...I bought an eyeglass cord...one with the small rubber bands on the end and a spring to tension them...i looped one end through the other so I can put it over my head like a lanyard....the free end I removed the spring and stretched the rubber around my e-cig...keeps it handy when I work and I never misplace it or drop it....Good Luck

Here's a method I use to keep from losing my e-cig...I bought an eyeglass cord...one with the small rubber bands on the end and a spring to tension them...i looped one end through the other so I can put it over my head like a lanyard....the free end I removed the spring and stretched the rubber around my e-cig...keeps it handy when I work and I never misplace it or drop it....Good Luck

Nice idea! Thanks for sharing.