Joker Problem

Figured I'd post this here since I can't reply to the topic already started due to my post count..

Anyway, I too have a problem with the LED not working and still producing vapor. I am unable to send mine in for repairs due to the fat that I work on a boat and won't be ablle to send it off for a 3 more weeks. Sad I know, but anyway I have already sent email to vaprlife and was informed that it should be ok till I can send it in. That was not the case however, the very next day it stayed powered on and I had to unscrew the atty to keep from blowing it. The button still clicks like it's ok but it was still getting power stuck on to the atty. I have taken the batteries out and stored it away till I can send it in. I only post this to inform others on what to watch out for if they have the same symtoms as mine.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Joker :( Sounds like a few people for some reason are having this issue. I'm sure they'd have no problem repairing the unit but your situation does present a problem. I wonder if Vaprlife might have some tips to perhaps bring the Joker back to life again?

(Also I see your up to 5 posts full count I'm going to move this to the "help it broke" area)

Yeah, I sent them an email about it, I'm not too worried about it right now, I do have a 6 volt and an EGO to hold me over. I just wanted other ppl to be aware of it because of not knowing about how the circuit is designed, I thought it could lead to a battery failure even without the atty installed. I played with it and got it to turn off but then it stuck on again a few minutes latter and I just took the batteries out and put it away. I really do miss the Joker even though I only got to use it for 6 days, I really think it puts out better vapor than my 6 volt unit. But anyway, it willl be good as new again in a few more weeks. It's just my rotten luck that I have to wait.