NJOY Letter

JUst got this in from NJOY today

"Dear Loyal NJOY Customer:

As we informed you earlier this week, the FDA has put a hold on the importation of electronic cigarettes for the time being and we are working to get them to reverse their position.

We have already asked you to help, and many of you have responded through emails and letters. To make sure YOU are heard in Washington, we ask that you call your two state Senators TODAY. In the next couple of days decisions will be made that could threaten your ability to use electronic cigarettes. Now represents the time YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

PLEASE...time is of the essence! The more people that call their Senators TODAY, the better our chances will be to having electronic cigarettes for you in the near future.

In order to find the telephone numbers of the two Senators who represent your state, please CLICK HERE and search for them by state, or find your appropriate Senator below.

When you connect with their office, please use the following text to shape your comments to the person to whom you are speaking with:

"I am calling because I would like you, as my Washington representative, to defend my freedom to choose electronic cigarettes."

Once you have told this to Senator [YOUR SENATOR], please ask that person to transfer you to your other Senator's office and communicate the same message.

Please forward this message to friends and family to gain as much support as possible for this important issue!

We greatly appreciate your support for electronic cigarettes!

Best regards,

The NJOY Team"

Looks like things are getting messey. Sign of the times that's for sure.

If you wish to find your senator use the following link: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_info...enators_cfm.cfm

As we informed you earlier this week, the FDA has put a hold on the importation of electronic cigarettes for the time being

Do you know what the information was from "earlier this week"? If they knew about it before now, shouldn't others have known also? In short, shouldn't we already have heard about this if the FDA has put a hold on the e-cigs?

Do you know what the information was from "earlier this week"? If they knew about it before now, shouldn't others have known also? In short, shouldn't we already have heard about this if the FDA has put a hold on the e-cigs?

Yes I know about the information that was sent out early this week, also this email was sent to everyone on NJOY's email list. Also the FDA has not placed a ban on ecigs, they are just holding NJOY and Smoking Everywhere's products. They really don't have the right to hence the reason SE just slapped a lawsuit on them.

Yes I know about the information that was sent out early this week, also this email was sent to everyone on NJOY's email list. Also the FDA has not placed a ban on ecigs, they are just holding NJOY and Smoking Everywhere's products. They really don't have the right to hence the reason SE just slapped a lawsuit on them.

OK, I understand now. I was wondering why it wasn't a bigger deal then it is. Silly me. :unsure: