Luke From Www.vaporgalaxy.com

Luke is a very nice person! He has helped me out in a way that i cant describe! He is very helpfull! If i were to order from anyone it would be luke! Luke is always helpfull in so many ways he will help and noob with any question! And is also very active in the chat! Thanks again so much for all the help!

cool thing about Luke is his willingness to help you out with a product even if you bought the product from some other supplier.

always friendly and ready to answer your questions.

this type of customer service is hard to find these days. It's very refreshing.

to top it all off, he has some of the best prices around in the e-cig world.

truely awesome! :thumbsup:

Edited by Mainspring

Luke, is the one guy i really trust as a supplier. All of his stuff is shipped carefully and is good quality. I've never had a better net-ordering experience. He is also very helpful with whatever he can. Love the store website too. www.vaporgalaxy.com is the easiest site to find and order stuff out of all the ones I've used. keep it up Luke! Oh and by the way fusion's looking in your window right now ;)

Luke, is the one guy i really trust as a supplier. All of his stuff is shipped carefully and is good quality. I've never had a better net-ordering experience. He is also very helpful with whatever he can. Love the store website too. www.vaporgalaxy.com is the easiest site to find and order stuff out of all the ones I've used. keep it up Luke! Oh and by the way fusion's looking in your window right now ;)

Thanks nick, and @ Fusion ROFL

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines