Vt Cola

Mike

I think this is a new addition to the VT line of juices. I've never tried a cola flavored juice before but am looking forward to it. I will give my review in a few days. I would like some input on other cola flavors that some of us have tried and how they compare with each other. Also, if you have already had VT Cola, I'd like to hear about it.

I haven't found a Cola flavored juice I like yet. Honestly I was waiting for some people to be the first guinea pigs and post some reviews before I tried it. I think if anyone can pull it off it's Vapor Talk, but I'm very skeptical of that flavor in general.

I have recived my juice today from all the way accross the country in only 2 days. I'm vaping a 510 with a brand new LR atty. This juice is just what I expected; a quality eliquid with a cola flavor. The vapor and TH are better than average and the flavor is unmistakingly cola. In my opinion, Vapor Talk has pulled it off......again

does it taste like any particular brand of cola?

:question:

It is very hard for me to describe flavors when it comes to vaping. I can't say for sure that it tastes like more like Coke or Pepsi or any other generic brand. One thing is for sure, it says "cola" on the bottle and that's what it tastes like. And one thing about VT juices, if a juice doesn't quite cut it as a really good juice, it won't be for sale.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried some dekang cola from Heaven-Gifts, it tasted kinda like a flat Pepsi. Kinda scared me off cola juice. The VT cola better than flat Pepsi?

I know exactly the taste you mean. I've tried several 'cola' juices and VT Cola is the best. Doesn't leave that flat soda aftertaste. (the ONLY one). You'd still have to be a pretty big soda fan to like cola juice, it doesn't really work for me as I think cola should be cool, but vaping at 5v it's a different kind of sensation.

Excellent juice, just not for me.

I have to disagree with Phaseman. I am not a big soda fan but I am a big fan of VT Cola. I haven't had the displeasure of trying any other colas from elswhere that may taste flat. VT cola is alive and I like it more than ever after a week. This juice hits me in a good way and reminds me of that bubblly feeling I also get from Midnight. Soda fan or not this could be a juice that you find yourself craving.

Honestly, cola (especially pepsi) is really hard to describe past the point of "flat or bland" but I did find some hope. When I tried a sample of coca cola from awesomevapor...I found it to taste almost the exact thing with a cool feeling...as if I was drinking the actual soda!

So honestly in my opinion, cola is a hard flavor to tackle, no matter how many kinds you get from different suppliers

• 2 months later...

I have tried Blue Cola from www.cignot.com in VG and PG and both are good but the only thing I can compare (cause I havena' tried anymore yet)it too is www.vikingvapor.com cherry cola which is NOT good...its more like a cherry slushie but too cherry and not great cherry. Now I put 2 or 3 drops in a bottle w/ 10 or so drops of blue cola and get on OK cherry cola taste.

I have also had these cola flavored gummies that taste sorta like the blue cola.

COLA is a very imporatnt flavor to me as I love it and only drink Diet Rite now b/c of high fructose corn syrup and sodium. I am as a result going to find the best cola flavor vape for me! VT is one at the top of my list and DIYflavorshacks cherry cola is too.

Original poster- I have found that there are few of us who are searching for the great cola flavor or others are reluctant to chime in! evrybody loves the VT store though and I will be trying their cola and grape soda (not a grape soda fan but everyone here loves it) but everytime I read something I see how all of VT's falvors are the best...now this is their site so it stands to reason that they would say that but (the way these guys who are the customers talk about them)they have made me want to try Mignight (and I don't even know what that is!) Dulcis, the aforementioned cola and grape soda, tobacco, choco java, sweet pear, pretty much all of them but mentha.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines