Well now, this makes me feel better!

Just had to share this clip with everyone. Up here in Canada we have a show called the Daily Planet. Well, the other day, it appears they had a segment on e-cigarettes and they were interviewing a doctor from the University of Alberta. This interview actually gives me some hope! Certainly the most positive, non-biased interview I've heard yet. Take a look (it starts after a few seconds of commercial stuff).

E-cigarette interview

Just had to share this clip with everyone. Up here in Canada we have a show called the Daily Planet. Well, the other day, it appears they had a segment on e-cigarettes and they were interviewing a doctor from the University of Alberta. This interview actually gives me some hope! Certainly the most positive, non-biased interview I've heard yet. Take a look (it starts after a few seconds of commercial stuff).

E-cigarette interview

Wow!! This is a good interview coming from Canada eh

certainly glad someone noteworthy is looking at this.

thanks for sharing

Yeah - I was pretty happy to see this, too. Would sure like to believe that HC is truly looking at this from strictly the kind of quality control that this fellow was talking about. I have no problem if they will only allow ecigs from suppliers like Ruyan and whoever else they deem provides the proper studies. Just as long as they DO allow them!! Of course, for the moment things are status quo ... but sure nice to see that there is some positive feedback coming in out there.