What's Your Current Juice?

What flavor of juice are you using right now?

Right now I'm using banana that I got from Widows Bead Work. I do not like bananas but love this stuff and plan on getting more before long. Also, I'm getting tons of vapor from it.

Mine is Mango, which I make using Totally Wicked's 36 mg Unflavored juice plus Mango LorAnn flavoring. I've tried a lot of different juices so far, and this is my favorite. I have an order with LorAnn right now for Apricot, Blackberry, Grape, and Bubble Gum. I'll let you know how they turn out!

yeaaahhh, what up Frooty Loops! you got nuthin doggy! Look at what we got (and that's just at chris' house) that doesn't include what's at my pad. B):D

I just spoke with the FDA they said all flavors fall under the "new drug act" and must be approved first. However they are willing to let the "blonde poon-tang and Peruvian cocaine on a hot summer night in Cabo" pass through customs so long as we send them some samples for testing as well as a few starter kits.

I just spoke with the FDA they said all flavors fall under the "new drug act" and must be approved first. However they are willing to let the "blonde poon-tang and Peruvian cocaine on a hot summer night in Cabo" pass through customs so long as we send them some samples for testing as well as a few starter kits.

do they want the brunette and redhead flavors too? :D:o

Me too! :)