Crazy Last Couple Of Months

So where should I start? The last couple of months have been insane for me hence my absence. Of course as some of you know I work in law enforcement so that has been insane since I work on a task force that is on call 24/7 so I have been working 16 hour days every other day. I've been getting called out during dinner, middle of the night, days off, etc and etc and then some. Then about a month ago my wife has a routine doctor's appointment for her thyroid problems. She goes to leave the doctor's office and the nurse practitioner chases her down in the parking lot and tells her she might be pregnant(needless to say big surprise after the last 7 yrs of birth control :wacko::blink: ). So since she already had blood drawn for her thyroid checks the run the additional check and confirm the pregnancy. Then in between all that I've been told by my sponsors that my Mustang is going to become one of the 2 primary Mustangs for them so hence an increased show/appearance schedule. :|

So needless to say I'm now running around like the proverbial headless chicken!!!

Edited by DevilDucky

Congratulations on the new upcoming addition to your family! That's wonderful, even if unexpected. A new life is a precious thing.

Cool about your Mustang! You must be proud, even if busy. Way to go!

As to being busy in your work, well I guess diversity makes the world go round... It can't all be peaches and cream even if we suppose it should be. Right? Be safe! And take some names for the good guys.

Hey,

Stay safe out there! I'm right around the corner from you, and moved here from Downey, so I know what you're dealing with. Keep it tight bro.

Congratulations on your soon to be addition to the family! As Dave said, it is a wonderful blessing, and HE will provide for ya'll.

Glad to see you back.