I Am A Great Customer

I have been ordering from wordup e-cig for about 5 months now and the service from Jeff and Laurin has always been outstanding, but today I got my latest order.In it was my usual order and a couple of extra surprises and in Laurin's hand written note she said that they included the surprises because I an a great customer. It is easy to be a great customer when you deal with people who actually care about their customers and Jeff and Laurin CARE. Their juices and products rock but what really sets them apart is their customer service. Thanks so much, your dedication is really appreciated.

Thank you

Lynn

PS make sure to check out their new website and products

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I second that! Jeff and Wordup are a class act and I will be shopping there often. :thumbsup:

I joshed out loud, declaring war on the universe and on Jeff for receiving new to the market supplies in between my paydays... which meant I declared war on having to wait a week before getting to order the new toy (mega cartos) and then it would be sold out and too late for little old me! What did Jeff do? Instead of slapping me upside the head and putting me in my place... he instead literally held one under the counter for me until I could purchase it. yeah. Is that the coolest or what. And then... when i ordered I of course ordered more than just the carto and got some other stuff too... but he was out of one of the products so he called me and gave me several options to choose from. I chose "I'll take your own personal stock!!" lol, and by golly... my order arrived 2 days later. :)

Thanks Jeff and Wordup, you rock!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines