Cartomizers

I must say, if anyone was wondering about the performance of the cartomizers for sale in the VT Store, I had a classic Buford moment when I took my first drag... that's right, It knocked my panties off and I shouted "HOWLY SH*T!" Great vapor production! I put 20 drops in that thing and sucked it! LOL By the way, I am using it on a VPPT and the cart is strong at 4v and 5v... not to mention the fact that you don't have to re-drip every damn 5 minutes... Good lookin out Chris!! :detective:

I must say, if anyone was wondering about the performance of the cartomizers for sale in the VT Store, I had a classic Buford moment when I took my first drag... that's right, It knocked my panties off and I shouted "HOWLY SH*T!" Great vapor production! I put 20 drops in that thing and sucked it! LOL By the way, I am using it on a VPPT and the cart is strong at 4v and 5v... not to mention the fact that you don't have to re-drip every damn 5 minutes... Good lookin out Chris!! :detective:

These are terrific and inexpensive alternatives. I think one of the reasons they perform so well for 510 users is the higher resistance, which results in a slightly cooler vapor which I believe preserves the flavor.

You may want to consider picking up a wetbox for cartos. They are pretty cheap ($50 or so) and you can bottom feed 3ML into the cartomizer. You just squeeze the bottle that is built into the device and it shoots the e-juice into the cartomizer to keep it moist. I literally go almost an entire day, on the go without dripping, loading or anything with juices. Just strap in a bottle in the morning and go, go, go all day. As much as I LOVE my eGo, its getting a bit of a vacation right now.

Edited by Burn

What atty do you use normally?

currently, 510's and LR 510's.

How did you fill the vt cartos? Don't want ruin one if the tops don't come off.

I have no issues filling from the bottom, but a heads up would be rockin!

The ones I got from the VT Store allow the top to come off with ease. It is just made of soft rubber and you won't mess anything up. Hell, after the first time of filling them up, I can now use my fingernail to get the tip off to fill... :thumbsup:

I totally agree about 510 cartomizers! I'm vaping mine at 6V and haven't so much as looked at another atty since I got the first carto about a month ago. I keep about 5 flavors in action at any given time and usually get four or five refills on one before it goes belly up. Normally I can get nearly a full day of vaping out of a filled carto.

I can't decide which is the better benefit - super performance or excellent convenience. I dig em and can't imagine what's coming next that will be better. thumbsup.gif

I can't read the VT Store here at work, the screen resolution is wrong. What's the price for 510 cartos are they 10.00 each? Seems kinda steep :detective:

Excellent!! Ill be ordering some of those. Thank you, here at work I can read the forum OK but the store is all crammed together because of my computer. I dont have that problem at home.

The ones I got from the VT Store allow the top to come off with ease. It is just made of soft rubber and you won't mess anything up. Hell, after the first time of filling them up, I can now use my fingernail to get the tip off to fill... :thumbsup:

Really? I got mine elsewhere because Chris said he had the hard top ones that were glued in. I wanted the soft removalbe caps.

Anyhow, I like them, but only use them for driving and fishing so far. Haven't tried them at 6V yet, but since Dave is boasting on it so much I reckon I'm heading in that direction. I vape 6V most of the time now anyhow.

Really? I got mine elsewhere because Chris said he had the hard top ones that were glued in. I wanted the soft removalbe caps.

Anyhow, I like them, but only use them for driving and fishing so far. Haven't tried them at 6V yet, but since Dave is boasting on it so much I reckon I'm heading in that direction. I vape 6V most of the time now anyhow.

Well hell yes really! I wouldn't fib about that... LOL

I can also confirm they are indeed the soft tops!

just got my shipment today, along with an assortment of VT Juice.

Currently vaping a carto - ill give it a few days, and ill be back to report my opinion - so far so good though thumbsup.gif