vaporguys .com

Stryder2

Has anyone had any expierences with vaporguys .com I was thinking of ordering from them soon. I am just wondering what their track record is as far as shipping and what their warranties are ^_^

Yes, I've dealt with them. They ship fast and carefully pack items sent. They honor all their warranties plus their easy to get a hold of. Buy from them without fear! Kurt and Paul are really cool dudes. :)

I must agree, I'm a regular customer and Kurt always treats me very well.. A real class guy...

Thanks for the info. I will give their store a try. I havent decided what I want to buy yet I just like to have options of where to buy supplies from, so far I've had good luck with e-smokey treats, totally wicked, and MidwestVapor.com. The different flavors for DIY I've gotten from LoRann

Their service and speed was excellent. Ordered on a Friday evening and got it Monday afternoon... thats fast considering I live in Hawaii. I just love the 501, its da bomb!!! Haven't had any problems concerning the batteries, chargers or atomizers. What I liked the best about their kit is that it contained 2 manual batteries, 2 atomizers, some carts and 5ml sample bottle of JC original tobacco e-liq. I'm filling my carts with both the JC original and TW menthol. Ordered this 501 due to my TW DSE901 atomizer goimg bad after only 2 days :( . Still yet haven't received my warranty atomizer from TW...

I hear mixed reviews about TW, Royce (forum mod) has had good experiences but I've heard other who say not so much.

Glad you like the 510 however! It really is a great kit, the 2 atomizers are great. It's my new adult pacifier

• 2 years later...