Blue Foam And Fluval

FTJoe

The Fluval you got was usable and not too bad--it is fluffier than the fluval 2plus. I have had much better luck with the 2 plus or the

Fluval foam ( 204/205 and 304/305) #A-222. the fluval foam is coarser than the blue foam but works well.

http://www.amazon.com/Hagen-Fluval-Filter-Foam-Block/dp/B0002567UK/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1274196198&sr=8-25

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753129 (fluval 2 plus)

I haven't tried the blue filters yet--I ended up just buying a bunch from strictly ejuice. The fluval foam is a firmer texture-but did still work.

Would love to know how the blue foam you found stacks up.....

Happy vaping

may have to take a look at it.

I have used a combination of foam and dripping for months that seems to work for me. with the blue foam--the cart holds so much more liquid and requires very little topping off.

If I am vaping more frequently--I drip.

still haven't tried the cartos--one of the next things on my list.... (long list)

I also use the blue foam from Stricly, but I cut about1/3 off. This allows the cart to hold more liquid and the 2/3 holds the juice in fine. After it is washed once it is a bit firmer as well. Works for me.

• 2 months later...

If anyone wants to try the blue foam, I can send you out a piece. I got some extra that I don't use. Been flooding left and right when its loose, and burning out atty's when too tight. Still trying to find the right cut...

BoxModMan