Silver Indulgence Finish Problems

Hey all, so I've had my Silver Indulgence for over a month now and while it works just fine the silver finish is really starting to get messed up. At first it was just appearing to tarnish quickly so I used a silverware polishing cloth and it appears to be removing the finish. Has anyone else experienced this or was it possibly the product I used to clean it? Here is a link to the polishing cloth I used... http://www.connoisse...sable_wipes.htm

Edit: I'll try to get around to taking some pictures and posting them, it's funny because the button looks like brass now while a spot below the button on the housing looks more like copper.

Edited by GDub

Sounds to me like a very thin plating. I can't imagine what it'd be that would tarnish, unless it's actually silver. A thin silver plating could easily wipe off with polish though. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Edited by ddavelarsen

That's really interesting man. Personally I think it adds to its personality. If you don't want it anymore, I'll send you my address. :)

LOL, yeah I see your point, it kinda shows where I rest my thumb when using the device, so now it's personalized.