Supplier: Awesome Vapor

Products Offered by supplier:

DSE801

DSE901

Joye510

Discount and Coupon Codes:

No coupon codes at the moment

Email Response Time

Arno usually responds quite quickly to all emails. He is patient and easy to talk to, if you have questions, Arno's your guy. :)

Products Ordered:

DSE901 with 35MG Coffee Flavor

The following product was sent free of charge

510 atomizers and batteries

Processing Time:

Usually 24-48 hours

Shipping Time:

Shipping time is fast. Items where shipped and arrived in 2 days. Products where packed well and items arrived safely.

Dead On Arrival?:

All items arrived in working order. We have used the DSE901 for over 5 weeks now and it's still going strong. No problems with chargers or batteries. The 510 works amazing as always. We noticed the switch on Awesome Vapor's 510 batteries are a little higher than the rest, Vapor Talk staff all agree this us much more comfortable in the hand. I wish all my 510 manual battery had the same button height.

Summery:

Have you ever been to a small town that has a restaurant that fast good chains just can't touch? It has that "Mommas style cooking" that larger restaurants just can't provide? Well that's Arno from Awesome Vapor. His site may not have the latest greatest high tech look but Arno has quickly become one of our favorite suppliers, his positive attitude, fast shipping and attention to detail is what really keeps us coming back. I'm not usually personal about my certifications however I recently had a bad week while out in Las Vegas, my wife was hurt during the trip and of course as luck would have it my 510 atomizers went dead. Both of them. When it rains it pours! So I did the unthinkable, I was stressed out and picked up a pack of analogs (I didn't have spare parts and there was no place in Vegas I was aware of that sold ecigs) When Arno found out I had purchased a pack of Analogs he quickly got a hold of me and sent out what he deemed a "care package." Which included 2 new 510 atomizers as well as a few new batteries, not only did he send these items free of charges but he overnighted the package. Now keep in mind this was well after his website had already been certified, so there was no other reason to send the items other than Arno's good heart. It's just the way he is. (I get emails and comments about Arno all the time) Vapor Talk whole heartedly certifies Awesome Vapor! :D

Video Review

We are WAY overdue for Arno's video review. Please note that Sean and I got a little backed up on work and hope to have Awesome Vapor's video review out by the end of this month. Thanks for you patience!

• 1 month later...

i ordered my first e-cig kit from this supplier. i got the 901 kit which comes with a free sample bottle of liquid, and bought a extra bottle of 36mg marlbro liquid nicotine. shipping only took 3 days and came packed in bubble wrap. vaped on and off for 6 days and on the 7th day i completely switched to the e-cig, later that night the atomizer started tasting weird. i contacted arno told him about the problem, he gave me a few things to try but couldnt get the taste to go away. he sent me a new atomizer and for the trouble also sent me a free bottle of 36mg banana(love it!) he also answered ALLOT of questions that i had about e-cigs and was very quick to respond to my emails, even when i had the atomizer problem he was quick to respond.

all in all im very happy with the kit and juice i got and the service arno has provided and would recommend to anyone.

Just an observation... I notice Arno's site can be reached via two addresses:

http://www.awesomevapor.com

and

http://www.yourlastcig.com

And one is NOT a virtual "forwarded" domain name... all links relate to the domain name used to get there. Are these two sites one hosting account shared some way, or does Arno actually maintain two separate but identical websites? Very curious.

I have dealt with Arno every since I started vaping. He has been a great help

and a very big supporter of getting off the "Tar Train" as I call it!

His products are shipped quickly and he backs up all of them 100%.

Any dealings with Awesomevapor will be good ones I'm sure! Just a little

pat on the back for a good guy! Thanks Arno!

Rik

I received my first DSE801 from Arno at Awesomevapor. Could not ask for a better supplier, my one and only at this point. Also purchased usb passthrough and juice and received all within 2-3 days at the most. Customer service is fantastic, which as a newbie is one of the reasons I’m still vaping. Great purchase all the way around including product, supplies, guarantee and all questions answered in a prompt and friendly manner. Vaportalk was also listed in his original instructions as a great source of information. So between the two, I have never been left hanging on where to turn. Thanks to you both, this is working great for me!

• 2 months later...
Guest Dakota

Arno is the BEST. I ordered stuff from China and it simply is not worth the hassle. I am shopping with Arno from now on !!!!! He is quick knowledgeable and provides great service.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines