The E Cig Guru

Chris those are some very good articles. I think we have an additional new place to direct newbies now, and I'm looking forward to the real technical articles I know are coming. ;) I don't know how you do everything you do man! robo.gif

that is great! i love VT, but it seems like a great idea to put that type of general info in a single easy to read and easy to find place. sifting through 100s of posts can be daunting for newbies. great job (one again!) chris!

i agree w/ ddavelarson. technical stuff would be great.

as a gun guy, i can tell you that i read endless reviews on firearms... but really they are all just some guy's opinion. i find i am much more interested in detailed breakdowns that may not appeal to a mass market, but which are extremely interesting to those who already know the basics. like detailed schematics, cut-aways, diagrams, specs (and what those specs mean) and so on. you can only read so many "reviews" before they start to just blend together. where as a "cut away model" showing you how it works is FACT. that you can see with your own eyes.

as it relates to e-cigs, same holds true... you have to sift though tons of info to find something really interesting (for every 500 youtube e-cig reviews, there is one great "how to" or "did you know" video buried among them).

it would be nice to have a chart of the TRUE life of common batteries (not the mah printed on the battery, which is always inflated). diagrams explaining (specifically) how common e-cig models work. maybe even a chart or two explaining/illustrating "drop off" with certain models as batteries are expended.... stuff like that. like you did with the chemical content of e-juice.

maybe even a "common myths debunked" article.

I'm new to the scene and am pleased to find how much diversity there are between juices, mods and simply just preference. I'd like to learn more about vaping as an alternative to smoking and if there is any research out there that would indicate long term health issues. I'll peruse the forums to become more familiar with the information already out there, but anyhow, here's my introductory post!

• 2 weeks later...