Janty Stick Review

Alright guys not much in the way of pretty graphics in this video, we just wanted to get the review out fast for you guys to have a look :) I forgot to post pictures at the end of the review, see the link below for pics

Don't forget to hit the HQ button so the video doesn't look like crap.

Pictures: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?showtopic=550

Good review guys, again. Easy to appreciate the products after you two do your reviews. I'm surprised that venders aren't throwing products at you to review for them. Good sales approach for them. How does it compare to your 501?

Actually we have some much stuff to review it's almost funny. Problem is, it's usually the same model ecig but a different box. We got 5 models in this week. Kinda fun :) May start more contests and give them away.

How does it compare to my 510? IMO I like my 510 better, it's smaller and produces just has much vapor. Also you don't really have to take primer puff with the 510 but the Janty you do. At least I have to anyway.

Very good review guys you both covered every question i could think of. to be honest I really like it for all kinds of reasons.

1. batteries easily obtainable

2. no extra expense of passthru

3. no extra expense of passthru breaking

4. don't have to answer questions re: "are you smoking a cig?"

so perhaps this higher price is worth it in the long term cuz getting spare batteries has been a hassle and prices of batteries plus shipping has been an ongoing pain and costly.

the Princess wants to know if it comes in pink? heehee

Thanks, I'm still trying to decide between the two. But I have some time to wait for your reviews overall. I am glad, however that suppliers are looking to Vapor Talk for their expert reviews for their products even though there are a lot out their. Your reviews along with the fun videos are what is making Vapor Talk the king. :)

My wife does not like the look of it. If it was in pink I'm positive I would hear her saying she wanted one. :rolleyes::)

The Princess says: Hey nothin' a little nail polish couldn't cure.

Kiss me Coral

Passionate Peach

Princess Pink

and of course the ever popular

*****-Dog Red

Hmmm, now they have polish in blues, greens, and yellows

Paint yo stick!!

The Princess says: Hey nothin' a little nail polish couldn't cure.

Kiss me Coral

Passionate Peach

Princess Pink

and of course the ever popular

*****-Dog Red

Hmmm, now they have polish in blues, greens, and yellows

Paint yo stick!!

Ha, Ha, Ha... Your a bad girl.... :lol: (I ain't paintin' my stick with no pink finger nail polish!)

Just got this off the Janty USA site.

Muy Importanto!!! Not ordinary AAA battery!!

The JANTY™ Stick set contains:

1 x Stick Body

2 x SPECIAL E-cig rechargeable batteries 360 Mah (not AAA battery!!!)

1 x Atomizer (JANTY normal classic atomizer under warranty)

1 x Stick USB-E cable for charging and vaping through USB port computer, power outlet or car

5 x Free classic cartridges

1 x Special carrying pouch

1 x Manual

The batteries used for the stick are CHEAP rechargeable 360 MaH E-cigar batteries. You can find these batteries in our shop as accessories. AAA batteries can NOT be used for the JANTY STICK

Alright guys not much in the way of pretty graphics in this video, we just wanted to get the review out fast for you guys to have a look :) I forgot to post pictures at the end of the review, see the link below for pics

Don't forget to hit the HQ button so the video doesn't look like crap.

Pictures: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?showtopic=550

Don't know exactly Chris can help out with that later but its roughly, 3 1/2"X 1 1/4" X 7/16" its much much smaller than it looks in pics the comparison pic Chris posted gives a good idea of size.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines