What Is The Best Atty's To Vape With

Esig

Here on VT you'll here a lot of people recommend the 510s and 302s, in fact lots of people are really enjoying the Low Resistance 510s @ 3.7V. I'm one of the few here that will say one of my favorite attys is the BE112 (a 801 penstyle / 302 clone) I have had marvelous luck with them lasting a very long time, flavor and throat hit are both great, all in all the BE112 is my go to atty. (I use 5-6V almost exclusively though, but I have used them @ 3.7V and they are still a great choice)

Howdy,

I recently put up a post about Atomizers & Flavor. There's a lot of good information that members have posted in there about how certain atomizers perform.

You can check it out here. http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/topic/5505-atomizers-flavor/

Personally, until I try the 801/901 varieties, I can't speak to the "best". It's such a personal preference anyhow.

So far, I've been loving the LR 510's. They are performing pretty well for me.

Here on VT you'll here a lot of people recommend the 510s and 302s, in fact lots of people are really enjoying the Low Resistance 510s @ 3.7V. I'm one of the few here that will say one of my favorite attys is the BE112 (a 801 penstyle / 302 clone) I have had marvelous luck with them lasting a very long time, flavor and throat hit are both great, all in all the BE112 is my go to atty. (I use 5-6V almost exclusively though, but I have used them @ 3.7V and they are still a great choice)

Thanks again GDub for responding so quickly to my posts you're a star can you direct me to where I can buy some of them and on what PV's can you use them?

Howdy,

I recently put up a post about Atomizers & Flavor. There's a lot of good information that members have posted in there about how certain atomizers perform.

You can check it out here. http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/topic/5505-atomizers-flavor/

Personally, until I try the 801/901 varieties, I can't speak to the "best". It's such a personal preference anyhow.

So far, I've been loving the LR 510's. They are performing pretty well for me.

Thanks srsbiz I heard a lot about the LR 510 it's on my next shopping list can you suggest a supplier?

I really like the LR attys. i got them here from the vaportalk store. i also would recommend getting some cartomizers. they are amazing! they produce alot of vapor and they last a pretty good amount of time. and i personally vape on a 510 and love it. hope this helps

I just got some LRs from wordup. And they do ship international. Ge some juice as well, the multi packs I pointed out in the other thread and Jeffrey will help you out. Go here and choose low res. TW ships international and has low res as well. I would never take business away from Christopher but he's never volunteered intl shipping before.

I just got some LRs from wordup. And they do ship international. Ge some juice as well, the multi packs I pointed out in the other thread and Jeffrey will help you out. Go here and choose low res. TW ships international and has low res as well. I would never take business away from Christopher but he's never volunteered intl shipping before.

Thanks FTJ yes it's a pity that Christopher does not ship internationally I love his forum and I would love to support his shop as well wonder why he does not do it? :iiam:

Thanks you guys you people are really amazing Vapor Talk is like a big family :thumbsup:

I'm enjoying a 510 LR atomizer right now, my favorite so far. If I don't use this I use an Expert 510 atomizer from litecigusa it has a lot more wicking material and the ohms is slightly higher then the standard 510.

Thanks you guys you people are really amazing Vapor Talk is like a big family :thumbsup:

I agree. I'm definitely feeling the family vibe.

i like the boge 510 atty dont ask me why, and dont judge me.... im special ;-)

I'm sure you are :hrhr: Even if I wanted to I can't because I don't know the diffs between the different 510 atty's is that a low or high bridge atty? and thanks Kel for the reply :thumbup: