Joye 510

Well ive had this joye 510 stainless steel model. And i have to say that i love it! i have not had one cigarette or even thought about having a cigarette! im so happy with this product! it is amazing! but be careful because when you get an e-cig you cant go back and all you want to do is mod them! they are awesome! but yah just wanting to say that ive got the joye 510 and it is amazing and you need to get one!

Ben,

I am so happy that you haven't gone back to the nasty cigs. We all need to feed off each other on this topic. I haven't seen the Joye 510 in person, but I hear that they are the best starter e-cig or e-ni. Congrats bro, and welcome.

:punk:

I love my 510(s)--then we start looking a bigger, better, stronger, flashier......

all things vaping are an addiction unto itself.

The only thing that matters--leaving tobacco in the dust !!!

I love my 510(s)--then we start looking a bigger, better, stronger, flashier......

all things vaping are an addiction unto itself.

The only thing that matters--leaving tobacco in the dust !!!

yah i love not having to have the smell on my clothes thats the biggest plus!

Good choice on the stainless one - best looking imo. Looks like an expensive pen to the untrained. Great for stealth vaping. :thumbsup:

yah the stainless is one of the nicest looking devices out there and it does not scratch! i love it!

Great choice for a first unit. Wont be long before you start looking into other devices. So good luck, do your homework, and happy vaping.

Alright ben, good to know you are compleately off analog . i hope you stay that way. we will be checkin on you lol. j/k as for the 510 . i love mine and still vape it to date. along with the wetbox and the eGo . just took a toot off my stainless steel 510 with a red l.e.d and mmmmmmmmm love it p.s how are the juices?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines