Question 510 Cartomizers W/ego/tornado Vs. Low Res Attys

Now that I am certain that the 510 cartomizers work with the Ego/Tornado and they can be refilled rather easily, I am interested in knowing if anyone has done a comparison between the 510 cartomizers and the low res attys on the Ego/Tornado?

Also, what are the opinions on the flavors in the cartomizers at the 3.7 of the Ego/Tornado?

I'm going to get some but I am solid on the low res attys w/Halo Torque both w/the blue foam mod and direct drip right now. However, refilling when driving can be a pain at times (during a turn). I was wondering how long a full cartomizer would last?

Thanks for the heads up in advance.

A low res atty will give you more vapor than a cartomizer but a cartomizer will give you more flavor. Cartomizers five you the benefit of lasting a long time and atomizers give you the benefit of better flavor and vapor. :)

I like the LR atty but it isn't a tremendous difference over the BE510s or regular 510 atty. The vapor is slightly thicker and warmer with the LR. Halo flavor is good with both.

I was going to try the cartos because of ease of use. Vape on the cartos looks good on all the vids I've seen, both 5V and 3.7V. I was just curious as to what to expect on the time to refill and the lifespan. Either way, I'm ordering some in the near future.

I also want to try them because my buddy and his wife are on the vape now and she's not into the whole refill the cartridges game.

Thanks for the heads up Chris.