Ego Battery Longevity?

Been awhile since I posted here, and I suppose that's because my vaping life has been cruising along so nicely. But I have some questions now.

I'm thinking of buying a Joye/Janty eGo, and I know there are plenty of eGo users here. I understand the battery life is damn good... but what about the longevity? I'm used to the easy/cheap replacement factor of the Spade with the 10440 batts. I've got like a dozen of them now.

But with the proprietary eGo batt, how long will the battery last, or how many charges will it take, before it simply craps out? I'm trying to get a grid on what I can expect to spend after several months of vaping on batteries.

I don't know about anybody else, but I got my eGo at the beginning of February. I'm still using the same two batteries I originally got with it. Since then I bought two tornado batteries, but I'm not exactly sure when I did that. Maybe the beginning of April. Anyway, the eGo batteries were still going strong until a couple of weeks ago. Now they aren't holding a charge as long - only about 4 hours. I do some pretty heavy vaping part of the time so they've had a pretty heavy workout. It's been over 3 months now and they are still working really well, just not holding a charge as long. Nevertheless I am still quite happy with the eGo. And if a person didn't vape as heavy as I do, they might last a whole lot longer than this. In the beginning I only charged batteries once per day. Now I charge each battery a couple of times in a day. Since I haven't had one quit on me yet, I can't give you an exact amount of time they would last, but maybe this info will give you an idea.

I've had one eGo battery go out after 3 months of daily use. I think thats pretty good for a battery. My other eGo batt is still going strong. :)

I took nana's advice and went to TotallyWicked and got a battery, cone, and an adapter for a 510 charger. If you have 510 equipment already, this is a cheap way to try it out. If not you would have to add an atty adapter or a 510 atty, and a 510 charger. Hopefully I have this down right, nana?

This is the ego under another name, and its not a 6 month warranty. But if you like it, come back to the Vaportalkstore and get the ego.

Coupons? T4be699 or bfc81

Edited by FTJoe