Ejuice

zeke

hi, can someone please help me understanding the equivalents of ejuice. how many many drops equal a pack? how many packs are their to a 10ml bottle? how many puffs are equal to a cigarette? what strength nicotine should i get if i smoke parliament lights?

thank you.

I have found over the months that it is hard to quantify liquid vs cigarettes. Liquid comes in mg/ml. i.e-18mg/ml. I usually use about 1-2 mls/day (depending on the day). I used to smoke 30 marlboro lights/day. lets assume we absorb about 1mg of nicotine per cigarette, that would be 30ish mg/day smoking. vaping would be 18-36mg/day. don't know that we know how much is actually absorbed into our systems.

That being said--I started at 18mg liquid (kinda in the middle), and it has worked well for me so far.

from 18 mg it is easy enough to cut the strength with PG or VG. or buy stronger if needed. the advantage to starting with 10ml liquids is that you can try different flavors and different strengths until you find what works.

we will all have our own opinion based on what has worked best for us.

if I totally lost you, just say so--we will find an answer for you

Happy Vaping

I gave up trying to figure ,I just made sure I had at least two 15 ml bottles of liquid on hand at all times .It really doesn't matter just vape what you need ,and if you like to vape without end I would get low or no nic liquid and just use the nic as needed.You know the feeling when you need the nic mostly it is just a pacifier thing.

Its hard to say what strength you need. I would recommend getting several flavors and several strengths to start with (smaller bottles around 10ml). I would say 24mg juice would be a good place to start when your just coming off analogs if you smoked fairly heavily.

A great option I have found is ordering from tastyvapor and getting a "doubler" and a bottle of high nicotine juice. You can get 150ml of super good juice for $30 and mix different strengths as you want. I normally start the day out with 24mg and then cut back to 9mg for the rest of the day.

I, like kitsune, started @18mg strength.

IMO, its a good starting level. The longer you vape, the more you'll start to find the level thats right for you.

As for what's equal to what - thats too much trouble. I bought my first e-cig based on the manufacturer saying that a cartridge equaled X cigarettes or 2 carts equaled a pack. Needless to say, I was quickly disappointed.

In the beginning I used my e-cig like I smoked analogs. Used it only on breaks or when I stepped outside. I also tried to "count puffs" to make it equal to the amount of drags I took on an analog.

This made it pretty easy for me to find if my e-juice was giving me the "fix". If I still had craving's, I tried a higher mg juice, or if I got a quick head rush or a nicotine headache - I'd back the mg's off.

Nowadays - I use 24mg when I really have craving's or want a stronger throat hit. My "all day" juice is typically 16-18mg. At night, I back down to 6mg or just use a 0mg liquid.

Hope you find what works best for you.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask! Also, Welcome to VaperTalk.

Happy Vapin' thumbsup.gif

Really there is no comparison for liquid in comparison to a pack of cigarettes. This is a fictional concept at best. For starters the absorbancy rate for the nicotine in eliquid is low and the only comparison you could go by is puffs per cigarette. This will be different for everyone and not worth lighting a cigarette to find out.

i vape 24mg in the morning and gradually work my way down to 0 nic at night i give my self a pep me up with some 16 Dulcis and its been going good so far. i also carry a bottle of 20mg just incase i need a hit. and i vape heavy

I think it's an individual thing. Try several different nic levels and several different flavors to find out what works for you. When I started vaping, I counted 10 puffs per cigarette and then tried to vape that many. I got tired of counting and realized I could just vape whenever I wanted and however much I needed. Sometimes I use my PV as a pacifier and hardly ever put it down. Other times I'm no where near it and don't miss it. Sometimes I have to have some nicotine and yet I can go days using 0mg and just vape for the pleasure of it. There are no rules other than doing what makes you happy.

Good luck.