Need A Little Advice On 901 Atty's

Hey Everyone!

I need a little advice when as far as 901's go.

So I want to try out a 901 on my high voltage devices. I usually use a 510 or 302 atty, but I'm curious about the 901's as multiple reviewers have said the 901 holds up longer for them on high voltages vs. the 510's, and I like the size of the 510/901's.

My question is if there are different 901 atty's, or are they all "DSE"? I want to make sure I get a quality atty, as for my 510's I only use the Joye, as they are the only 510's that will put up with high voltage in my experience, and I want to purchase the most durable around.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Sincerely,

Hawk

How high voltage are we talking? I religiously use the DSE901 atomizer, it's my favorite and has been since I started. I feel the flavor blows the other atomizers out of the water! Most 901 atomizers are the same, I'm sure there are fakes out there but most people sell DSE901s. I use a 901 on my protege pass through plugged into the wall or USB and it works amazing!

There are some different 901's.

DSE 901

BE901

RN4075

I have only used the DSE901 and agree with Nero that the flavor it produces is good.

Hawk,

For me, 901s are my favorite atty-for low voltage (3.7) I can really tell the difference in flavor between the 801, 901 and 510. I listed them in what feels to me like the temperature order. The 901 seems to be in the middle as far as vapor temperature. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the resistance, but maybe also the length of the barrel.

At high volts, all three seem to blend together for me. the only thing that bugs me is that since all the atomizers get hotter at high volts, the juice tends to want to run out more readily and since the 901 has that little hole on the side, the juice finds it real quick.

I've switched to high voltage (high resistance) atomizers for high volt vaping. At 6 volts, I use the 4.5 ohm atty. At 7.4 volts, I use the 5.2-5.5 ohm ones. Among the high resistance atomizers, I can't really tell the difference in taste between model numbers because they all produce warmer vapor.

I too, prefer the DSE 901 at 5 volts.

MUCH better flavor, etc. in my opinion.

I RARELY have any problem with any leakage either.

I just think that the 510 gets too hot and ruins it for me.

I would have to say I prefer the 901, then 801, and lastly... the 510, at 5 volts. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much. You all nailed all the questions I had..

I am running 5volts and 6 volts. 5volts on the VPPT, and on a box mod I made, and 6volts on my SB. The 510 runs way hot on the Silver Bullet, so I was thinking the 901's might work a bit better, and give some more flavor.

I'm gonna order up some of the DSE 901's with an adapter and see how it goes. I'll let ya'll know how it works out!

Thanks for all the awesome input! :thumbsup:

PS glad to be back, been feeling like crap the last couple of weeks and haven't been around o it's good to be feelin halfway decent!

I'm gonna order up some of the DSE 901's with an adapter and see how it goes. I'll let ya'll know how it works out!

Glad you're feeling better. Can you report back on what you get and where and how it is? I'm curious about the 901 and flavor. I have a fitting on my indulgence but only an HV 901 atty, but wouldn't mind trying it on the Spade and whatever else I happen to get.

Glad you're feeling better. Can you report back on what you get and where and how it is? I'm curious about the 901 and flavor. I have a fitting on my indulgence but only an HV 901 atty, but wouldn't mind trying it on the Spade and whatever else I happen to get.

I know this much... I wish I wouldn't have waited as long as I had to try out the 901 atty's.

They are my favorite... by far, now. They are the perfect mix of warm vapor from a 510, and good flavor from an 801... at 5 volts. :thumbup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Hey FTJOE,

Yep no problem! Will let ya know here how they perform, and then where purchased.

@ Dayvape,

Cool, looking forward to them!