How To Clean An Atomizer?

Sup all, quick question of you. I have been using my VP1 profusley the past week with all different flavors of juices. I tend to keep it in my pocket during the day when not vaping. Sometimes the mouthpiece comes off in my pocket to leave the 801 atomizer unprotected. Now I have pocket junk in the atomizer. :thumbsdown:

What or is there a way to clean the atomizer out?

Thanks,

rob :withstupid:

Hey Rob,

If its just a small amount of pocket lint you might want to use a can of compressed air and blow it out. You can also rinse the atty out in the sink. Just make sure its dry ( let sit for 24 hrs in the vert position) before using it.

You can blow them out,rinse them out, boil them out ,soak them out,alcohol them out ,water pik them out ,they will take quite a bit of abuse.Just make sure to dry thoroughly and prime with a few drops of liquid.

That's no good. My cart mouth piece likes to fall off. Sometimes, after I arrive at work I realize that when I put my PT in my bag, the mouth piece didn't come along on the journey so I'm without a cart. I've since learned my lesson and keep extras at work!

I'd just like to add that you may want to stick to distilled water when cleaning your atty, I know where I live the water can be very hard and those same minerals will build up on the atty if you're not careful.