vinegar to clean atomizer????

I use vinegar to clean my coffee maker, dish washer, unstop drains (with vinegar and baking soda), etc..... It eats away the calcium build up. Just wondering if this would work for cleaning an atomizer? Has anyone tried it? I may try it since I have some extras. Will let you all know the results.

I use vinegar to clean my coffee maker, dish washer, unstop drains (with vinegar and baking soda), etc..... It eats away the calcium build up. Just wondering if this would work for cleaning an atomizer? Has anyone tried it? I may try it since I have some extras. Will let you all know the results.

Good idea not that I have heard of, some people have had luck with dripping hydrogen peroxide and and burning it off though

I had an 801 atomizer go cold on me over a week ago (was almost a new one... pissed me off). Anyway, I just rinsed it with hot water, blew it out and sat it on its end to drip dry overnight. For two days I tried to get it to vape... no joy. So I tossed it into one of my old presentation boxes and forgot about it.

Last night, on a whim, I pulled that atomizer out and juiced it up, and lo and behold, the thing worked! I've been hitting on it off and on all day, it seems just fine.

If there's a moral to this story... save those old burnouts... ya just never know.