Vapor Talk Signature Banner

Support Vapor Talk!

On another forum? Email a lot? Paste this in your signature!

E_cig_forum_banner.jpg

This was created by Sean I'll be creating a couple aother that are smaller for you to use as well.

You can also use this code. (Don't forget to remove the space inside the E_cig_forum_banner.jpg

Very nice, Chris! I'll definitely be copy/pasting this one. I don't post much at the other forum, mostly just lurk, but ... every once in awhile I say something and this would be great to have in my sig.

BTW - that's one seriously cute puppy you have there!!

Edited by FisherPal

Very nice, Chris! I'll definitely be copy/pasting this one. I don't post much at the other forum, mostly just lurk, but ... every once in awhile I say something and this would be great to have in my sig.

BTW - that's one seriously cute puppy you have there!!

You must have watched the Leford video :)

Don't forget to make it a link too! Everyone loves a banner that you can click on!

Here's the example:

E_cig_forum_banner.jpg

Here's the code:

***DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE SPACE OUT BEFORE "url" AND BEFORE "img"***

[ url="http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum"][ img] E_cig_forum_banner.jpg

I will be tossing this up on my website later today in the links section! Thanks for making it easier to send people over here and grow the community Chris! (if anyone needs the html code to add to your website, let me know, it's different than the post code)

You must have watched the Leford video :)

Which video?

I want to see your doggie.

FisherPal avator doggie is beautiful!!

Maybe we should have a doggie site

Here is my little freeway find doing what she does best...

First off ... what Leford vid? Nope, I was referring to your pics on this forum (in a much earlier thread when you first got her, I think). But, as Vacker hinted, if you give us the link, we'll gladly watch your puppy in action!

My poochie thanks you for your kind words, Vacker. He thinks he's pretty handsome, too, most of the time. He's a white shepherd and a real sweetheart. I see you've got yourself a bit of an escape artist there! It's always funny when it's someone else's dog ...

First off ... what Leford vid? Nope, I was referring to your pics on this forum (in a much earlier thread when you first got her, I think). But, as Vacker hinted, if you give us the link, we'll gladly watch your puppy in action!

My poochie thanks you for your kind words, Vacker. He thinks he's pretty handsome, too, most of the time. He's a white shepherd and a real sweetheart. I see you've got yourself a bit of an escape artist there! It's always funny when it's someone else's dog ...

Yep!! Actually she is chasing a mole in this photo and he was tunneling to china to get away from her. But I am glad I snapped this photo for funny memories.

Don't forget to make it a link too! Everyone loves a banner that you can click on!

Here's the example:

E_cig_forum_banner.jpg

Here's the code:

***DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE SPACE OUT BEFORE "url" AND BEFORE "img"***

[ url="http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum"][ img] E_cig_forum_banner.jpg

I will be tossing this up on my website later today in the links section! Thanks for making it easier to send people over here and grow the community Chris! (if anyone needs the html code to add to your website, let me know, it's different than the post code)

He is right make it a link works better!!!