Herbal Vaporizer and Smoke Juice

Well all,

My Herbal Vaporizer came in the mail today and although I'm still trying to pin down the exact temp for smoke juice... it is working! and the flavor is INCREDIBLE... this might be a result of finding the temp for the flavoring oils... but I do feel my nicotine...

I started with a wad of polyfil and put in about 10 drops of JC Chocolate Almond and set the vap up to 270F and I'm getting good nicotine and flavor... but not alot of vapor on exhale... which really doesn't bother me... the unit I got cost me 37.50 off ebay (complete) and it seems to be a fairly robust unit... I'll provide more info as I get it...

How this might be of use to us...

peace,

Edited by bripod

sounds kinda cool man but, I'm still not sure that all of this is a good idea

I must agree with this vaporizer not being a good idea. E-cig juice was developed to take in a small controlled amount of vapor and that vaporizer you pointed us to will produce an extreme amount of vapor which will be a hellalot of nicotine. Too scarey for me.

I must agree with this vaporizer not being a good idea. E-cig juice was developed to take in a small controlled amount of vapor and that vaporizer you pointed us to will produce an extreme amount of vapor which will be a hellalot of nicotine. Too scarey for me.

You could always go with a low-nic formula when using that bad boy.

Well after using this device for an evening... it works, but not like all of you think it might... no real vapor production to speak of, so you 'smoke-heads' will not go for it... increased flavor!, used lower nic level but don't think it really made much of a diff.... same amount of juice lasted about the same amount of time... It's a bit more cumbersome to fiddle with the hose and the wadding...and the box gets rather hot on the outside... Oh well, it was a thought... maybe I'll donate this to one of my 'head' friends...

Well after using this device for an evening... it works, but not like all of you think it might... no real vapor production to speak of, so you 'smoke-heads' will not go for it... increased flavor!, used lower nic level but don't think it really made much of a diff.... same amount of juice lasted about the same amount of time... It's a bit more cumbersome to fiddle with the hose and the wadding...and the box gets rather hot on the outside... Oh well, it was a thought... maybe I'll donate this to one of my 'head' friends...

The low vapor production doesnt suprise me since those other vaporizers work with indirect heating where the eigg the juice comes into contact with the Atomizer.

Well I am sorry that it didn't work out for you. Everyone knows at least one person that could put that to good use though haha!! I am sure you can find someone.

lol I know more than one :P damn Louisianians like to party A lot