Graduated Cylinders

Kragax

I am trying to find some graduated cylinders locally, but it doesn't look good so far. They are cheap but the postage cost more than the product. Other than Riteaid anybody have any ideas where something like this could be purchased?

I am trying to find some graduated cylinders locally, but it doesn't look good so far. They are cheap but the postage cost more than the product. Other than Riteaid anybody have any ideas where something like this could be purchased?

Try Medical Supplies and sometimes School Supplies, don't forget some cooking supply shops have them too. Hope this helps.

I know they sell some graduated beakers and flasks at Fry's Electronics (over by the kids chemistry sets) but I'm almost positive Fry's is a West Coast - Mid West thing, so I don't think that will help you much. Also based on prices I have seen at local stores you still get off cheaper buying online (assuming you're not just buying one graduated cylinder).

Ding Ding Ding, We have a winner. Home Scientific had just what I wanted and the shipping was indeed cheaper that others I saw. Thank You, Im on my way.

Glad you found what you were looking for! Had I been paying attention I'd have mentioned that eBay is a great place for that kind of stuff, if you're patient. Graduated cylinders were the first thing I bought when I determined I was going to start mixing, but in fact I haven't yet used them. Still mixing in too-small batches I guess. Perhaps I will some day.

Glad you found what you were looking for! Had I been paying attention I'd have mentioned that eBay is a great place for that kind of stuff, if you're patient. Graduated cylinders were the first thing I bought when I determined I was going to start mixing, but in fact I haven't yet used them. Still mixing in too-small batches I guess. Perhaps I will some day.

I got a few different sizes when I ordered, one 250ml, one 50ml and one 10ml, perfect for mixing large and small batches. Also picked up 5 Erlenmeyer Flasks with rubber stoppers to store my nicotine base once I cut it down to an appropriate strength.

First shipment of High Nic base arrived today. Hopefully the rest of my stuff gets here tomorrow. Igor! start the mixing machine!

Edited by Kragax

First shipment of High Nic base arrived today. Hopefully the rest of my stuff gets here tomorrow. Igor! start the mixing machine!

Grats, post any great recipes you come up with for sure, in the past I have not been good about really documenting my recipes but when my next batch of base arrives I'll start keeping notes and sharing in the DIY Juice sub-forum. Right now my first goal is to make a really good cinnamon juice for the wife, but I'm hesitant because I have had problems with the cinnamon flavorings I have used previously. After that I'm thinking some kind of wintergreen + menthol combination. Also I will say that I was disappointed with LorAnn's Grape flavoring, I actually get a better Grape flavor by using a combination of Apple and Blueberry with just a drop or two of Grape. Now I'm rambling...