Please Help Me Find The Right One!

tamintn

I've made my mind up and am excited to get started. I've read alot of post about the different one's and where to buy them. Seems easiest enough for your average person right? Well what the hecks wrong with me? I'm still CONFUSED! I decided on one (joey, i think)and they don't have menthol. i pick another one (tornado)and it's not in the USA so i can't configure the cost and worry shipping might take to long. This is what I'm looking for..I smoke about 30 menthol cigs a day. I want something simple,menthol and preferable in the USA (for $ and shipping reasons) Can anyone make it simple for this obviously airhead woman.

I would hate to steer you in the wrong direction when you're 1st starting out but

since you did ask I'll give you 2 options and you can pick the one that looks best

for you.

#1 choice is here http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/Janty-eGo-.html

and you can get their Mentha juice to try while you're there.

2nd choice http://www.vaporkings.com/KR808D_1_Matte_black_base_e_Cigarette_starter_kit_p/kr808-kit-black.htm

They have menthol cartomizers as well as refill juice in stock.

The 1st one comes as a 3 pc. unit but you can get 510 cartomizers to try in it if you like

The 2nd is a two pc unit that has auto batts.If you'd prefer manual e-mail or call and

they might swap them for you.Later on you could get a 901 atty that will fit your batts

or an adapter to try 510 or 801 attys to see if you like them.

It's really hard to know what someone else will like but a lot of people are very

happy with the ego/tornado (same unit diff.name).Plus with this PV you have many

options to try later as you get used to vaping and want to try something diff.Like

using 510 cartos as opposed to the cart and atty included in the kit.

I really hope that you can get off the smokes and enjoy vaping.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you like it.

Hi tamintn! Joe gave you good advice on the eGo - it's the same thing as the Tornado. 510 cartomizers are a good deal and I understand they work well on the eGo. A cartomizer is a one-piece unit that contains both the atomizer (heating element) and the cartridge that holds and delivers the e liquid. They're inexpensive and can be refilled several times before they begin to fade. You can also get regular 510 atomizers and either direct drip (recommended) or use a cartridge to hold and deliver the liquid.

Have to leave for work now but will try to revisit this later. Good luck!

i pick another one (tornado)and it's not in the USA so i can't configure the cost and worry shipping might take to long.

The tornado (assuming you are talking about totallywicked) is available in the states. When you bring up the web page, look to the upper left, click on the US flag and you should be brought to the US store.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits-products.html

Now the tornado is also the rgo from janty, more vendors have that available (vaportalk store right on this site, jantyusa and maybe dietsmokes)? I see the previous poster is helping out there as well. Don't get hung up in getting the juice from the same place as the hardware. I love the mentha her on vaportalk, there are some other good menthols as well.

Edited by FTJoe

Hey Tamintn, welcome to vp!

I would say the eGo is a great e cig to start with. Best of all you can get it here at the vt store, super fast shipping and Chris takes care of his customers if you have any problems. It really is a best buy for your first e cig imo. I have several e cigs now and the eGo is still my daily pv.

After a little while a lot of people want to upgrade or try a mod. The eGo can use a low resistance atty that is supposed to simulate hv vaping and costs the same as a regular atty. If you decide to try "dripping" you can get a drip tip that will allow you to drip juice directly onto the atty without taking the cart off. So I feel like the eGo can grow with you as you want to try new things in vaping.

I cant really think of any reason not to buy the eGo, its great.

I was a menthol analog smoker (30 a day)and was worried about getting my craving satisfied with vaping. I ended up getting menthol juice from awesomevapor @ 36mg.... WOW, never looked back.

Happy Vaping,

Brian

Edited by brian1g

Hey Tammy - the batteries that come in a regular 510 starter kit generally last 2 hours per charge (I got 1-1.5 at best). The eGo batteries will last 8+ hours. I've heard talk of 10-16+ hours. Of course, that will depend on how much you vape. That's the primary reason for the price difference.

The Janty Ego and the TW Tornado are the same thing, just branded differetnly, and you get a 6 month warranty on the Janty version. TW does have a US site, just make sure you click on the us flag - it will ship out of Florida (I think it's Florida). There's also just the Joye eGo - again, same thing. My only beef with it as a starter kit is that some of the kits only come with one atty, so if you go that route you'll definatley want to get at least one spare, more if you can. They do come with carts, but you'll need to buy juice also to refill them, or to direct drip if you perfer. There are quite a few options for vendors, so shop around a little.

Here are just a few:

VT Store

Wordup

Cignot

I've never purchased from TW so I can't vouch for them, but it does look like the Tornado kits comes with two attomizers, so that's a plus. The link below is to the TW featured products (they have quite a few colors to choose from).

Totally Wicked

If you're leary about spending that much money (and nobody can blame you for that), then a regular Joye 510 starter kit is probably the best way to go. It's more economical and performs well. It's a good kit that will get you through the learning curve and on the road to vaping. One you're settled in with it, you can start researching an upgrade. The eGo/Tornado both use the 510 atty, so if you decided to get one later you could use the attys you have on them.

Edited by Brian