Puresmoker No more liquid

Someone just sent me an email and said they recently received this response when asking Puresmoker when they would have more liquid in stock

We have recently liquidated all of our stock. When there are no drop down menus, you cannot add an item to your cart, a message telling you to enable your cookies appears, or a yellow triangle is displayed, it means that the product is out of stock. We are no longer getting any shipments of liquid in from China, so we will not have any liquid for a while- or at least until we find somewhere in the USA to manufacture it. We are not sure if we will ever carry the same model e-cigs that we have at this time because our stock shipment has been detained by US Customs for the past month with no sign of release anytime soon. We do however, plan on carrying the same atomizers for the time being- just not the batteries and kits. I apologize for the inconvenience. We are preparing for the release of a new e-cig that will be made in the USA, and will start accepting pre-orders in the next 5-7 days. The Prodigy will have much stronger battery life, and will be a very impressive unit. It will be compatible with the Classic Penstyle atomizer and the Pocket Mini atomizer. Details can be found on e-cigarette-forum.com, and will soon be posted on our home page. I hope this helps! Thank you, Casey PuklPure Enterprises, Inc.PO Box 1200Hendersonville, TN 37077

I also want to add that Puresmoker is trying to sell ALL of their liquid. If you use the code JUICE50 it will get you 50% off

Someone just sent me an email and said they recently received this response when asking Puresmoker when they would have more liquid in stock

I also want to add that Puresmoker is trying to sell ALL of their liquid. If you use the code JUICE50 it will get you 50% off

I have been wondering why I haven't been able to order from them. I've recieved the same cookies statement every time I've tried to order lately. You were pretty tight with Steve. Have you personally recieved any info from him and his direction? It is kind of hard to support him as a customer if we really don't know what's happening. I've purchased a lot from him.

I have not talked to Steve yet (EVERYONE wan'ts to talk to Steve right now)

But this is what I know:

1: He will no longer be selling liquid from China, all is current flavors will cease to exist after he sells out. He plans to reveal where he wholesales his liquid from after it's all gone.

2. He is looking to try and create liquid here in the United States, we don't know with who and we don't when.

3: He will be liquidizing all his stock and will no longer sell the current ecigs he has listed. This is due to the FDA ceasing his product. (This info can be found on his Subform)

4: Steve is going to create an ecig here in the United States, we think it will be like the Penstyle but again we're not sure. It will use the Penstyle atomizer as listed above.

5: His store may close for a while but again no confirmation.

What I can say is this isn't good.

As for May 5th. There was a letter leaked from the FDA that basically states on May 5th they are going to go balls to the wall in terms of confiscating electronic cigarette shipments into the United States. They plan to go after the "3 major ecig suppliers" which we are guessing is Smoke Everywhere, NJOY and Smoke 51, again though it's only a logical guess.

This may stem from the Lawsuit just placed against the FDA by Smoke Everywhere. Apparently (can't reveal the source here) 1 Million worth of their wholesale was confiscated and is pending in litigation.

As always I will keep you updated with everything I find out. I'm getting quite a few emails and calls about what's going on. Just call Vaportalk CSI

Here is some info on Puresmoker future ecig. (The only one they will sell)

All parts (Minus the Atomizer) were designed, manufactured, and tested here in the United States of America.

Breakdown for the Prodigy V1 (V1 stands for Version 1):

* The First Run you will have your choice of either using a 901/Mini and/or 801/Pen.

* Push Button Manual Switch!!!

* Designed to work from 3.0v all the way up to 7.5v's.

* Completely sealed design, built to handle TONS OF DRIPPING. Your batteries will ALWAYS be secure!

* Anodized to prevent scratches and weather breakdown.

* Universal batteries that can be bought many places.

* All parts (minus atomizer/batteries) built from scratch utilizing Aluminum/Brass/and Plastic. This is NOT a modded flashlight.

Batteries:

* Either (2) RCR123a Batteries (3.0-3.7v -- 400mAh-1200mAh)

or

* 1 Single 18650 (3.7v 2200-2600mAh)

Adapters:

* Standard:

1. Pen (DSE801/RN4072/etc...)

2. Mini (DSE901/RN4075/etc...)

* Also Available within the next few weeks:

-- PeeWee/NPRO (RN4081/DSE103)

-- Pilot/EVO (M401/M402)

-- Dura/510

Breakdown for the PS USBpass

* Solid/USA built Aluminum/Brass Construction

* Manual Switch

* Heavy duty USB and STRAIN RELIEF/GROMMET (to keep pullouts to a miniumum )

* Completely sealed, thus, no way of liquid leaking pass the brass fitting.

* Anodized to prevent scratches, etc...

Types Built:

* Standard:

1. Pen (DSE801/RN4072/etc...)

2. Mini (DSE901/RN4075/etc...)

* Also Available within the next few weeks:

-- PeeWee/NPRO (RN4081/DSE103)

-- Pilot/EVO (M401/M402)

-- Dura/510

Looks like Trogs Screwdriver to me... (He's gotta be pist)

post-2-1241371133_thumb.jpg

post-2-1241371164_thumb.jpg

post-2-1241371168_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the info!

I found Steve just before he moved to his new digs, I hope everything works out well for him.

His new Toy looks good, I may need one LOL

In regards to the Ban, time will tell...

Again thank you for the info!

:lol: LMAO :lol:

Puresmoker's new "Prodigy" is ****!!!! **** LIKE WHOA!!!! Thing looks like a damn tool, in fact that's exectly what it is, doesn't anyone else besides myself and Royce happen to think this looks an awefull lot like a "screwdriver". Like I said on Chris and my first m401 review I don't ever see my self holding that thing and going gobble, gobble, gobble :lol: .

I agree with you Chris I think Steve just says this stuff to get people to "stock up" in case of the next ban. You would think there would be some sort of press release or something if any one of these possible "bans" were going to happen. I seem to be becoming less and less of a Puresmoker fan as time goes by, seems like everytime I order something there it kinda sucks to be honest and their customer service seems to have gotten worse too. Maybe it's just me and if you are a puresmoker lover reading this please don't be upset, this just seems to be my experiences as of late.

Edited by Sean

I'm not saying Puresmoker made it up, I'm just stating suppliers in general. I keep hearing about the FDA bans and yet nothing has happened.

It could be a user as well, although I don't see what the point is.