Got my 510 today :D

You will for sure love it I do had mine for a week.

Quick tip I found if you bite around the mouth piece the end will pop out and liquid will collect in there better then in your mouth but mine was making a gurgling noise and poor pull and that was the problem and it hits better without the end cap.

post-760-1241306542_thumb.jpg

You will for sure love it I do had mine for a week.

Quick tip I found if you bite around the mouth piece the end will pop out and liquid will collect in there better then in your mouth but mine was making a gurgling noise and poor pull and that was the problem and it hits better without the end cap.

post-760-1241306542_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the tip but 99.8% of the time I dry smoke so liquid making its way to my mouth is a bit of a non issue  :D

The 510 does ROCK.

The newer 510's are sold with the shorter Batts, and from what I understand they will work in the Charging case, can anyone verify?

I have several of the longer Batts and just got some of the shorter style in the hopes that this is true.

Just got my 510 from Truesmoker... H...o...l..l..y CRAP this thing is baaadd. !!!! :D:wub:

How's the battery life? Atomizer life? Or is it just too early to tell?

I was checking out vaporguys.com sight and I noticed his statement about the 501 and how there were some manufacturer issues with the batteries.. Anyone know anything about the issues?

From what we know the batterie issues has been solved and that was quite a while ago. (Maybe 3 months ago) There was a bad batch of batteries that wouldn't charge or wouldn't draw properly. The batteries that we have kick butt and this issue as since be resolved.

The atomizer life is hard to tell as we've only had it about 10 hours. But we do notice the heating coil and wick is MUCH larger than previous ecig models. This of course must be why it creates so much vapor for it's size. (It had to be at least 1 1/2 times the Penstyle with minimal work) Either way 510 kits come with 2 atomizers. (This is the same for Dietsmokes, Truesmoker and Janty's "Dura")

The batteries life is low, but still way to early to tell. We're thinking maybe a couple of hours with continuous vape. We'll keep you updated as we go.

Has anyone seen a USB passthru for the 510? I can live with shorter batt life if I can plug the puppy in while puting.

Not as of yet Widowsbeadwork.com has an announcement on their site saying she will have passthroughs in stock for the 510 by the 15th

You will love it Poppa! (I havn't used my Penstyle since and that's saying something)

Sean and I should have our review done in the next day or so

Thanks guys!

Ya, the 510 is by far the best thing out there, at least right now. I'm officially naming the 510 the "Allegory" because it took me out of the cave and brought me into the light. Figured I would give it some sort of a name since everytime Puresmoker seems to do that, it seems to become the models "official" name. If you don't know why I would call it the "Allegory", look up Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

Click here to learn of the "Allegory of the Cave"

Edited by Sean

Ya, the 510 is by far the best thing out there, at least right now. I'm officially naming the 510 the "Allegory" because it took me out of the cave and brought me into the light. Figured I would give it some sort of a name since everytime Puresmoker seems to do that, it seems to become the models "official" name. If you don't know why I would call it the "Allegory", look up Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

Click here to learn of the "Allegory of the Cave"

I tried getting people to call the PS Prodigy the "Phallic Steel" (SD= "******* Dong", GG= "Greek Genitalia", BB= "Big Boto") but no one seems to want to put their mouth on the wet end of something named like that, whodathunk? :lol:

I tried getting people to call the PS Prodigy the "Phallic Steel" (SD= "******* Dong", GG= "Greek Genitalia", BB= "Big Boto") but no one seems to want to put their mouth on the wet end of something named like that, whodathunk? :lol:

Well if you ask me homo-erotic humor is some of the best kind, humor that makes people uncomfotable always gravy in my book.

Well if you ask me homo-erotic humor is some of the best kind, humor that makes people uncomfotable always gravy in my book.

That's the thing though, people seem to get offended over less and less. Everyone needs to lighten up a bit and listen to the pearls of wisdom from Geaorge Carlin!!

That's the thing though, people seem to get offended over less and less. Everyone needs to lighten up a bit and listen to the pearls of wisdom from Geaorge Carlin!!

I prefer Denis Leary "lifes tough, wear a F*&#ing helmet"

Well I figure I will let you know a little special I will be doing for you guys due to your demand for Passthroughs for 510 I have some incoming. But I have something that will be sold with passthrough that will make you very happy....

So my (True 510 "Vape Away" Accessory Kit) is born.....

My kits will include:

1 USB Passthrough -- For smoking while attached to USB

1 USB Charger -- To get some juice into those extra batteries

1 dual port USB Car Adapter -- So you can use your passthroughs on the road through your cigarette lighter and so can a passenger (Chris and Sean) :P

They will be listed for Pre-Sale Next week sometime. Price to be announced!!!!