Update On The Greencig Carto Adventure

joe2003

Now that I see how well the 510 cartos are working this is all just for the heck of it.

I dipped the caps into hot water to melt the glue then used a small screw to pull

the caps off.Then I heated a nail to make a hole in the top of the inner carts,now I can use the small screw to pull the carts out for refilling/changing flavors by taking the stuffing out and rinsing, or I can just drip slowly into the melted hole:)

I had to use a dremel with a cutting wheel on the threaded end to increase air flow

enough to keep from getting juiced.This is because I'm not using the OEM batts.

I'm using a 905 with adapters:901 to 510 then 510 to 901/808d.These are the small adapters

from madvapes and only add ~.5 inch to the total length.

The greencigs hold close to the same amount of juice as the 510's but the warmth and

TH aren't even close with the same juice used in both on the same PV.

The good news is these have never had a burn issue reported that I can find and seem to last for weeks.I plan to use these as backups and flavor samplers since they are easy

to refill(now).The up side of all this goofin' around is that Colada and Grape Soda

taste even better in these than a 901 atty.So I have to say the half hour of tinkerin

I put into the 5 of them has been worth it for the flavors just not an all day vape:)

As always this is just MHO and YMMV :construction:

ooops sorry I just realized this should have been in the

mods section.My bad,again

Edited by joe2003