Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Alright guys I just ordered some E-Juice from http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/

I specifically ordered this to try out the None-PG formula which uses a high food-grade vegetable glycerin. JCJ says it's a "safe consumable compound used in many desserts and sauces" sounds good to me. I've read that a very few have had issues when smoking the more commonly used PG. I myself don't have to many issues with PG however every so often when I vape during long periods of time and/or take large drags I tend to have a harder time breathing. I wouldn't say it's anything to worry about just very slight and only so often. I'm hoping JCJ can produce a similar amount of smoke with their none PG version. I plan to post a video review as soon as it comes in the mail!

I ordered the sample pack which includes the following flavors: Original Tobacco, Wild Cherry, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Almond Decadence, Arctic Mint, Tennessee Cured, Peach Cobbler, Sweet Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Madness, and Smooth Hickory

0061-2T.jpg

I heard there juice was not very tastee. The only juice that I have heard to be pretty decent is their vanilla ice cream. A friend of mine just ordered their sampler pack w/o pg and we are both going to try them all and see. They also had probelms with sediment in their juices causing atomisers too clog up very quickly, but have re-invented their "recipe" and have supposedly killed that issue.

Update: I just got an email today that the items are ready to ship, so far the turn around is fast haha_32.png

I'm pretty excited about trying these flavors, I'm picky and other than Cola I haven't found any other flavors that I enjoy. cry_32.png So here is to keeping fingers crossed

ALRIGHT! My Johnson's Juice just came in the mail today. Let me tell you, hmmm hmm good! love_32.png Now I just woke up not to long ago and my taste buds haven't kicked in 100% so I'm not going to get down and dirty with a review just yet, but I can tell you the packaging was impressive and the peach cobbler is tasty stuff. Just what I'd expect from an American company. haha_32.png I'll smoke the flavors over the next day or two and then I'll create my video review.

Update: Again another update haha_32.png The juice is great! The peach is still just as tasty and I'm now trying the Tennessee Curd which isn't to bad. I've yet to experience ANY problems with the Atomizer as some had experienced in the past. If I had to describe their Juice compared to other juices on the market, it's a bit like going from Store Brand soda to The Name brand, the name brand being Johsons Creek. The flavors are very smooth and very full. The throat kick is mild but I like that MUCH better. I'm using the NON PG formula and it's seems to settle much better in the lungs than PG does. The vapor production seems to be spot on the same if not VERY close to PG vapor. So far it's look good for Johnson's Creek. I'll be sure to do a side by side comparison of the PG vs None PG.