Clouds Of Vapor E-Juice

Ok so i have to say Clouds of vapor is a fairly new supplier and i had to try there e-juice. after speeking with the owner i decided on menthol or should i say (cloudpure menthol)(cloudpure tabacco) and i already tryed a flavor hes been tweekin for a while he named it (cloud smooth). i have to say the menthol is really nice i stopped smoking menthol about 5 years ago and wow does this feel like a menthol vapor production on my passthrough is great and the smell fromt he bottle is kinda like eucalyptus. ok now the tabacco , WWWWWWWWoooooWWWWWWWWWW lol vapor vapor vapor vapor lol its unreal the vapor , i wish i could add a vid of it... ok as for taste taste kinda like a cross between

a chesterfield and a marlboro and i smoked marlboros so thats a A+ in my book . lol . ok last but not least the cloud smooth, i've tryed this one before but i guess it was cause i was vaping a strong juice beforehand and i guess that the combination was not that great, so i tryed it with a new 510 atty (well a clean atty not new) and wow it is exactly what the name says it is very very smooth its like a good tabacco with a hint of menthol , it kinda leaves your taste buds askin for another vape. vapor is on point not as increadable as the cloud pure tabacco but it rivals some of my all time favorite juice. ok how this helps someone lol p.s first review of liquid lol Howd i do?

Edited by fusiontech357

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines