Broken Atty?

I have had my 510 for 3 months and never had problems... over the last 24 hours my atty was getting gradually harder to hit. tried to blow it out...it blew right through but didnt help with the drag. its like there is no air flow i cant suck in at all but i can blow through the atty just fine....have no idea whas going on. help?

Sounds plugged up for sure,hope you have a spare.Try one of the cleaning methods and you might be able to save it ,3 months is pretty good if you haven't been cleaning it regularly.

You can boil them in water ,soak them in alcohol,cola,Everclear ,I use denture tabs,make sure you rinse them well ,blow them out and allow to stand on end battery side up over night.Drip three or four drops of liquid to reprime them and if they are not too bad off they are usually good as new for a while.If you are not getting good vapor out of an atty there is not much harm you can do and if you get another couple of weeks or months you are ahead of the game.

Three months! Be thankful. Put it to rest. :)

I've had some luck with boiling in distilled water, but have only done it a couple of times on attys that gummed up after only a few weeks. You do run the risk of killing it for sure by doing this though.

Every time I put on a new atty I kick myself for using the old one so long. A new atty is always so wonderful and lets you know how poorly the old one was really working. :)