Ego From Heaven Gifts

Matthew

I've been vaping for about a year and a half now, started with some older style 3 series thing, progressed to cartomizers from ecigs.com, and also tried the pipe, Ruyan E-cigar, a couple different types of throw-away cigars and my last buy (until now) was the 510.

Only had the Ego for a few hours now, but I couldn't resist putting something up here, 'cos I'm already mighty impressed!

I ordered the Ego, a few different bottles of juice, and a few different flavours of cartomizers from Wayne at Heavengifts. I ordered on the 15th, and received it today (21st). In my opinion, this is fantastic, considering the goods came from China. Very well packaged, too.

I threw a battery into the charger, it was charged in less than an hour.... Great! I attached a RY4 cartomizer, using the supplied attachment (the Ego is actually set up for the 9 series atomizer, but the attachment lets you use the KR8081-D cartomizers). First few puffs were a little rough, but then I was getting huge clouds of vapour, pleasant and smooth tasting with that lovely sweet aroma, almost like a hint of honey. Next I tried a Kent cartomizer, again huge clouds of vapour, pleasant enough taste too. I also tried a DK Tab cartomizer. Didn't notice much in the way of flavour, but great clouds coming out with this one too. Good hit going down with all three cartomizers, an extended draw feels very similar to an analog.

I took off the attachment and connected an atomizer (kit comes with two). I primed it then loaded it with a cartridge using the menthol juice. Lovely refreshing taste, in some ways similar to a menthol cigarette (but with a stronger taste, and a more limited tobacco taste). For someone who would normally smoke a milder cigarette, I reckon this would be great.

This unit feels great in my hand, didn't take long to get used to the position of the button (manual operation), and I feel very comfortable holding it. The unit is a good bit fatter than the 501, but I already prefer the feel of it. IMHO, it looks pretty smart too.

The unit came with a USB charger as well as a wall charger, and a few pre-loaded cartridges.

Like I said, I only just got this thing, so I'm not in a position to comment on the battery life yet (manual booklet states 5-10 hours, depending on how heavy a user you are. With the 650MAh battery, I'm expecting good performance!). Same with the life of the cartomizers.

This unit is more expensive than other stuff out there, but considering the type of batteries the kit comes with, as well as the option to drip/use cartridges AS WELL AS using cartomizers (fantastic when you're busy but still wanna vape!), I've already decided the kit is worth the money.

I'll attempt to add to my review after I've used the unit for an extended time, but for the time being I simply have to give the Ego top marks in all areas. I'd be interested to hear comments from others who've used this unit, expecially whether you consider the Ego to be as good as I think it is!

Matt

Edited by Matthew

Yeahh bro i got the Tornado which is the same thing an i love it, expecially with low res atty's on it just makes it a power house. But yeahh I got nothin bad to say about it.....its an awesome vapin device expecially for the size

I agree with you 100%, Matt. I've had my eGo since early February and couldn't be any happier with it. Everything you said about it is how I feel about it. From the feel of it in my hand, to the size, to the vapor...everything. I tend to get between 6 and 8 hours out of each battery, which is just great for me. My batteries tend to take 4 hours to charge, but that's okay because one battery is charged before I need the next one. If I use the USB charger, it only takes about 2 hours to charge.

If my experience is anything to go by, I'm pretty sure you'll stay as happy with your eGo in the future as you are right now. I couldn't be any happier with mine.

That was a good review, I'm glad you like the unit. The eGO is definitely one of the best PV's on the market. I had pre-ordered mine and anxiously waited a month for it to arrive! It's definitely my on the go device when their isn't a USB around. The look, size, and overall use of this device is amazing. Now, I can't wait for the baby J.

Very well done first impression. Glad you like the Ego, it is a great little unit.

I have the Tornado, which is the same thing, and it really works well. Good battery life and with the 510 atty a really good vapor producer.

So I think you're gonna love it and want it for your all day unit.

Good luck and keep us informed.

• 2 weeks later...

Very well done first impression. Glad you like the Ego, it is a great little unit.

I have the Tornado, which is the same thing, and it really works well. Good battery life and with the 510 atty a really good vapor producer.

So I think you're gonna love it and want it for your all day unit.

Good luck and keep us informed.

I have had one for several months and I love mine.... Lasts me all day at work and it is my number one PV and I have a 510 as a back up..

Gonna buy me another one for a back up

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines