Rack of Madness / 510 Tip

Greetings all...

Well I found out that I really like the feel of the 801 Cart tip.. (Soft Rubber Type)

I Took a 801 Cart apart and the rubber tip fits nicely on the end of my 501.

Not only does it feel better than the round end, it also catches a lot of "excess fluid" if you over fill as often as I do.. LOL

The Rack also works well, large amount of storage inside (Top lifts off), the back side will soon be populated with the smaller USB style charger connections.

What was it to start with? Well, some kind of picture frame / Photo Storage thing, and as far as the "Holders" Check your local Office Store...

image31478.jpg

Thanks man...

I was looking for a Photo Frame at Big Lots and ran into this, the front (Now back) is glass and is made for a picture. I will be mounting the smaller USB type chargers on the back, (2) for each type.

The top had picture hangers that fit inside, I removed them. I think it was all of $9.00...

Edited by Madness

You know what I would do to complete it? Drill some holes in the back, and some small holes on the top. Take the square style charges and glew them inside so that hole matches up at the top. (see what I'm saying here?)

You can hold your ecigs on the front and charge them at the top. Madness I think it's time you copyrighted your little invention. If you made it, I would buy it. (And I'm being serious)

You know what I would do to complete it? Drill some holes in the back, and some small holes on the top. Take the square style charges and glew them inside so that hole matches up at the top. (see what I'm saying here?)

You can hold your ecigs on the front and charge them at the top. Madness I think it's time you copyrighted your little invention. If you made it, I would buy it. (And I'm being serious)

Again Thank you Sir..

I was thinking the same thing, however the Square Style chargers are bigger, the inside will only hold 4.

It is Just undersized to stack two by two. The USB style charger ends connected to the USB 110 to USB outlet connectors will allow me to add a lot more of them...

Using a power strip populated with: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19242

And the Smaller USB Charger connectors : (Thanks Pure)

This will save a lot of room.

In regards to making them, Brother, I'm just sharing the Love, I think you are close to The House of Madness, I would be glad to check the Local Big Lots for you and see if they have more of the Picture holder frame things for you.

Edited by Madness

WOW! That is for sure a rack of madness!! I am impressed! Maybe a little jealous too......hahaha. Nicely done! I have those pen clips spread all over the place, in the car, under the coffee table, on the computer screen, etc, etc. They are extremely handy!! Never seen them used like this though! Impressive!