What Is The Difference?

When I was looking for chargers a member here turned me on to a place aclled Deal Extreme. I was just looking at thier website and saw that they have two packs of 14500's a cheap prices but seem to list the same batteries next to each other at different prices.(4.73 & 5.37) Does anyone know what the differences might be? Are they the same? Which would you order? this is the link, they are down the page a bit. http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.trustfire

It's tough to say in a case like this. DealExtreme is notorious for not being specific on the items they sell. But on the same token they're notorious for having the best prices. Also, I've never been able to find a manufacturer's published spec sheets on those batteries :(

Since I didn't get my TrustFires from DealExtreme I can't really give much good advise. The only suggestion I would give is to take note of the amount of the one with the most number of reviews and also the price. There's got to be a reason why some are cheaper than others. Has one production run been sitting in a warehouse for 2yrs+? Did TrustFire get a batch of lithium cheaper than normal because it wasn't as pure and refined as normal? Did they increase their quality control for a specific batch being custom made for a specific customer, and have many leftover they need to get rid of? Just too many things to speculate about :)

I have not been too impressed by the blue ones so far I have ended up removing the protection boards from all I have bought.I would suspect the less expensive ones are either seconds or from another manufaturer.There is usually a disclaimer somewhere that says what they ship you may not be what is pictured so you are just kind of taking a shot in the dark.