Nre Toy 2 Vypr Review @ 1 Week

OK, I have had this unit for about a week now and Ive worn some of the new off it. I still love this thing. Battery life has shaken out to about 5 hours for me, your mileage may vary. It of course depends on how heavily you vape. I had some trouble with the included battery charger but found one I like better anyway. The PV is very well made and all safety features you could ask for are integrated in the design. I seem to get a better flavor from this, now I'm not sure if its because the atomizer doesn't overheat because I don't have to hotbox it or if it's my imagination. I have been carrying spare batteries in cluding a charged 510 battery "just in case" but I think now that the unit is more than trust worthy. It performs well right up until the battery needs replaced then the "hit" is less and there is less vapor production. All in all I would recommend this unit to anyone and thier service is great. I just ordered a few extra batteries to have on hand. :thumbsup:

Edited by Kragax

This is good news Kragax, I'm glad you're liking it!

You made an excellent point about it seeming like the juice tastes better b/c the atomizer stays cooler and doesn't hotbox. This is an excellent, but unseen, advantage to many mods. The body of the mod acts like a big heat sink, and keeps the atty cooler. This keeps your juice cooler and also the vapor. Besides it helping the flavor (since the vapor is cooler) it also helps to prevent leaks. When the juice temperature remains high for a long time, it gets thinner, and is much more prone to leaking. So you've stumbled upon a win-win situation here.

Actually I'm kind of surprised that this isn't a selling point for vendors. I suppose since it's just a kind of minor side effect of a good design, it's not necessarily something they focus on. But after experiencing this on my BB, I'll be looking hard for reports of this on any future mods I plan on buying.

Thanks for the review!

I don't know what you were using before, but a regular Joey 510 battery puts out 3.1 volts under load while a battery mod actually put out at 3.7 volts under load. That helps explain the improved performance. I agree with it helping stay cooler also.