Vapor 4 Life

wright306

I have had numerous problems with this company. I have continued to shop with them, because I have not been able to find cartomizers elsewhere. But I am quite unhappy with them. I have tried to contact them with problems to many times to count and they just ignore every attempt! It started with part of my order missing, never managed to straighten it out, because you cannot get a hold of anyone. From there the problem became, their chargers are junk. The first one died. I purchased another, along with a new battery just in case my batteries were the problem. I had it a day, and it did not work. The have no return policy...as you cannot get a hold of them! Then they started changing their cartomizers. Everytime I found a flavor I loved, they either changed it, got rid of it or stopped offering it with any amount more than 8 mg of nic. This last order I made, I paid for overnight shipping. I received an email telling me it shipped before noon...yet I have not received my package. I paid $26 for a package that weighs nearly nothing to come maybe 100 miles, if that...and it is not here! I am trying diligently to find another supplier.

This company is only out to make money, and they do not care about customer satisfaction...paying no attention to customer service! :veryangry:

• 4 weeks later...

I haved used V4l and Vapor Kings as my suppliers for KR stuff and have been satisfied with both.I had some issues with batteries at first from one supplier but they took care of it in a timely fashion.

If you cant get the cartomizers in a flavor/strengh you want buy the premium blanks and fill them yourself as needed.The new 510 cartos from VK work good too and hold 50% more per fill.

I have been much happier with Vapor production on the premium KR cartos and the high capacity 510 cartos...

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them. I've gotten several things from them and have always been satisfied with them. I had a passthrough go bad after 1 week and they sent me a new one right away no questions asked.

Not sure what could be the problem you are having with them.

good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Their products are ok but they charge too much for their shipping.

They offer lots of coupon code discounts from anywhere from 10-20%, that pretty much covers shipping for most of my orders..

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines